1. Remove the instant mount reindeer part 2

Several months past since the last discussion about the instant reindeer mount and if it should have a casting time like every other mount.
    I think the staff had now enough time to make a decision.

Personally I find the mount very unfair because it is getting abused by classes like hunter that just use feign death and instant mount up to escape from any combat situation or to kite a melee enemy to nirvana.
    In addition the mount is no longer available which makes it even more unfair for ppl who werent able to purchase it.

2. That wont happen.
    I wouldnt be too sure on that. Like 3 months ago the staff said that they will discuss it. Give it 5-6 more months and maybe they come to a decision.:D

3. either bring it back (make it buyable) or remove it completely - current situation when half ot the ppl have it and half dont is just the worst option.

4. either bring it back (make it buyable) or remove it completely - current situation when half ot the ppl have it and half dont is just the worst option.
    Very much this. Remove it for everyone or add it to the vendors again. The current situations is by far the worst option.