1. blackrock and future 3.3.5c

few stuff on my mind i wanna share

- Review the maps Dalaran Sewers and Blade's edge arena.. i guess with a custom patch it is possible to make them look like they look in WOD (two ramps on the sides in Blade's Edge, and stairs near the Boxxes in Dalaran). it is very good change which tones down a bit warlock/ele/moonkin godlike status on the above mentioned maps and makes them less annoying to play in general.

Adding more specs to the arena metagame is very healthy imo. Obviously most of these will stay t2-ish specs, but having them out there is much better than not having them.. i love to tinker with comps/strats and i bet other people do aswell, so adding more viable pvp specs to the mix is always welcomed .. the last patch 3.3.5b gave significant boosts to many specs and not so signifcant ones to others but in the end of the day it was good for the game. Facing/playing some arcane mages,moonkins,demonlocks or fury warrs in arena turned out to be very cool and new expirience which i bet nobody regreted at all..

Blood DK

If blood dk worked well in arena the playstyle should be more of a tanky/supportive spec that boosts/heals ur teammates
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=49016
    Make their main offensive CD actually useful and reduce the cooldown to 2minutes. Now this ability can be actually amazingly flexible in arena only if the 1% hp loss every second worked for breaking CC.. i think Hysteria deserves to break CC (change 1% hp every second to a fixed dmg every second - for example 200hp/sec). Blood DKs arent that good at all.. their dmg can be good on clothies but it is very situational + the 3.3.5b changes boosted the spec very slightly (i think the worst buff was BDK and HPriest from 3.3.5b)
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=55233
    Give Vampiric Blood AoE mechanic working on yourself and everyone within 20 yards
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=43825
    - make it so rune tap heals ur teammates as much as it heals urself - 30% of total HP glyphed-

Combat Rogue

CRogues lack mostly mobility as of right now.. the only single sprint they have, has to be used very often to get a good opener in arena, not even saved for breaking any sort of snares/roots.
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=13875
    Give the talent -15seconds cooldown reduction with each point spent on it (30seconds total)

Demonology Warlock

Immune to Turn Evil in Demon form. The Spec has potential do be doing extremely well... there are atleast 2 different demon specs which actually work more than decent in arena and this quality of life change would give demon locks any decent chance fighting paladin teams (Paladins still have Holy Wrath - http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=48817 and 100% crit http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=48800 against demonlocks ) .. turn evil is just making the main offensive/defensive demon cooldown useless without dispeller around, and a single paladin fighting demonlock without dispeller can keep him CC-ed for the most duration of the demon form without any trouble with only Insta cast spells - almost 19sec of turn evil - only demon related CC. This change will give demon locks the chance to play more with non-dispellers which are still their best teammates (shamans mostly)

Shockadin

WOW WHAT? SHOCKADIN? YES SHOCKADINS(Highly bursty hybrid spec which combines holy and ret paladin playstyle. Main damage source is wings with holyshock/judgements/exorcism) they were part of this game's PVP for a long time..right now in WOD Shockadin is still a viable arena spec (athene playing triple shockadin made me lol but the dmg they can pull off was really scary tbh)
    paladin is so defensive and passive healer most of the time which just makes it predictable and boring. shockadins in wrath are inconsistent and their dmg is nonexistent compared to what it was in TBC and what it is in WOD right now.
    So how can we change Shockadin viability without ruining current hpal/ret PVP balance?
    Mostly by buffing holyshock dmg in retribution talents and by changing some glyphs i guess
    a good start might be:
    Talents:
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53488
    add part which increases Holyshock DMG by 10% per point (total 20%)
    http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=53376
    - second part added which says that if you deal a critical strike damage (not heal) with holyshock it has 50% chance/per point to reset your Exorcism cooldown.

Fury Warrior

http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=12292
    from 3 to 2 minutes CD

aaand..
    Holy Priest.. im awful when talking about healers and priests in general so my knowledge is limited here.. all i know is that their healing spells are unreliable and slow (no penance).. Lightwell is hard to use properly (gotta click it while fighting) and needs new mechanic to work, which doesnt include clicking on it.. more ideas about this one would be appreciated.

edit1: Moonkin,Arcmage and SVHUNT aren't mentioned becouse they seem to perform extremely well after 3.3.5b and don't seem to need any more buffs as of right now.
    edit2: Just bare in mind that even with all the proposed buffs, none of the above mentioned specs are equal to the pvp status of arms warriors, affliction warlocks, ele shamans,shadow priests and other t1 specs, so from a balance POV, a patch including some of these changes wouldnt hurt the arena game balance at all, but bring variety and fresh new expirience in arena/pvp in general.
    edit3: Any numbers can be modified. THe concept is what matters here, not the numbers :)
    Edited: July 22, 2015

2. i dont appreciate 3.3.5b myself eventho its main issue was the warrior taste for blood change which got reverted, simply because i disagree with the idea of buffing specs that are already viable including those having low representation, and also because i prefer the original way mmr works and is displayed
    i only like rogue's cloak of shadows being 100% resist chance instead of 90% and the mmr being shared between characters of the same class on an account

regardless, i obvsly agree with what you suggest for the blades edge and dalaran arena maps which is an alternative to only allowing the nagrand map and i like it
    the main issue with blood dks seems to be their dmg being too low or maybe mobility as well, and so im not sure i agree with buffing their healing this way, i believe an increase to all their damage&healing done by 25% most likely applied to a deep blood talent could be a decent simple start until something more clever is proposed

enjoyed the presentation with screenshots and the way spells are displayed
    Edited: July 21, 2015

3. Characters sharing MMR across your account is actually useless now given the free gear, you could just create a new account and start at 1500 again, and nothing of value`s been lost (or gained).

4. You guys better stop posting all this crazy sht about custom stuff or one day they will really implement something like that.

5. You guys better stop posting all this crazy sht about custom stuff or one day they will really implement something like that.
    back in AT forums, years ago i was the first guy to propose custom changes in new patch, and everyone called me crazy + didn't believe they will ever do any custom changes.. and then after 2 months - voila 3.3.5b.. it turned out great so i think a 3.3.5c will turn out simply greater. + the changes i propose don't really affect any "real" pvp spec. SO i really hope they actually continue with custom patching TBH - it's the future of 3.3.5 private servers. game needs a bit fresh air and new meta.. wotlk is old, but solid as always.. just needs some fresh pvp specs/comps
    Edited: July 22, 2015

6. There is a general thing that should definitely be implemented : removing few % rng factors, such as those 4% talents that you can't counter with hit rating, or those dodges on casters (should start from 0%).

More specifically, I'm talking about rogue, ret, prot war talents that reduces chances to hit on the player of 4%. Imho all those <5% rng factors should be removed on 3.3.5c.

7. I totaly agree... @ScaleRipper

my english sucks.. so if u dont understand it.. dont read it..^^

my suggestion ... is.. to make some Unique balances.. ... to change metas completly!...

what about to implement new Weapons ... Titan Weapons.. only usable for Fury warriors.. or 3h weapon .. idk.. haha

2hand weapon Unlocked for Combat Rogues only

dual wield Daggers for Holy Priest / Demon Locks to push the dmg ^^... or make shield usable for them..

To push the UnderDogs.. to the top...

some crazy changes... would be balance the classes... but thats my mind... :) cheers!

8. I totaly agree... @ScaleRipper

my english sucks.. so if u dont understand it.. dont read it..^^

my suggestion ... is.. to make some Unique balances.. ... to change metas completly!...

what about to implement new Weapons ... Titan Weapons.. only usable for Fury warriors.. or 3h weapon .. idk.. haha

2hand weapon Unlocked for Combat Rogues only

dual wield Daggers for Holy Priest / Demon Locks to push the dmg ^^... or make shield usable for them..

To push the UnderDogs.. to the top...

some crazy changes... would be balance the classes... but thats my mind... :) cheers!
    i think you got worse problems than your english skills

9. i think you got worse problems than your english skills
    yes.. and my biggest Problem atm is called stayvirgin4ever...^^