1. Aight,so to sum it up,it doesn't matter how many people wanted a feature like this. It means that players cant push you to do something that has been declined many times. Fair enough. Now you explained as I wanted for it to be explained,thank you. Have a nice day. :)

2. As been said, we won't add this feature because it's not blizzlike. The point of the whole Lordaeron realm is to bring back best possible memories of players who played WOTLK earlier with best Blizzlike experience available. Transmogrification was released in Cataclysm and it won't bring back any memories for WOTLK server neither it's Blizzlike.
    So transmogs are not gonna happen guys.

3. So transmogs are not gonna happen guys.
    Nope. Custom content is not gonna happen.

4. So transmogs are not gonna happen guys.
    Sadly,no. Still fu***ng hyped for Lord.

5. Because the Administration wants to keep our servers "pure."
    You might dislike that, you might disagree with that, you might consider it a mistake, you might consider it stupid - but, while being aware that there are players who would loved this, the Administration has no interest in doing it, and the choice you have regarding it is to accept.

And that's your life lesson for today: you can write up a whole book of reasons for someone else to do something you want, but in the end of the day they won't do it if they don't want to anyways.
    Couldn't have said better then this. If people don't agree or feel that their suggestion, opinions or feelings don't get corresponded just don't play it, there are a lot of other things to do anyway.

Now more in-topic ideas:
    - Place a maximum amount of gold for items;
    - Increase gold for flight;
    - Decrease gold per quest;
    - Increase spawns and/or decrease spawn timers of professions item containers

6. The question is isn't "how do we limit the amount of gold these people gain?" but rather "how to we get them to spend it?" If we do release the RDF in the last phase of progression I like the gold for RDF idea although it is custom. You could charge a bank fee for anyone storing more than 40k in the bank. But those things don't really motivate people to spend money. They're just a tax.

We could do weekly raffles for non gear items that can't be gained in game. Say 1000g per ticket. Or PVP tournaments with a buy in. Winner gets the pot minus 20% of the total.
    We need ideas which don't affect the Blizzlike feels. Like Garamir said, why don't we find ideas to make people spend gold?

If you punish players for doing good job at something, you loose players. Some players enjoy playing the AH. Can you blame them? No, that is a feature in a MMORPG.
    So it will be unfair for player who like to work hard to get gold if we start removing gold for just Draining reasons. We need ideas so that people can spend gold and feel rewarded for their hard earned gold.

7. What about Black Auction house just like in MoP?

8. High taxes just for existing in the system? Like in real life :D Based on the amount of gold you have, so being rich is just not smart at all xD regardless of gold dump ideas theres gonna be people who get rich as hell anyways but its an interesting topic and its gonna be awesome to see what we'll end up with.

9. We need ideas which don't affect the Blizzlike feels.
    oops Sorry

10. Hello Guys, i got some ideas for gold drain some may sound stupid and my English Sucks :P

1. Using RDF cost Gold.
    2. Increase Repair Cost for level 80 items
    3. Monthly gold decrease for Guild Bank for each Tab unlocked so each and every person in the guild can contribute to the monthly Gold decrease. If monthly payments are made Item Repair Cost is free.
    4. Reduce Guild Bank gold cap
    5. Gold to Emblem converter or Point converter

So what are your Gold Drain ideas? :D
    All of these ideas are very abusive and extremely aggressive,not only to mention that it's the opposite of " Blizzlike ".

I saw other people on this thread asking for transmog and anticipating negative feedback ,which is normal because we want to experience 3.3.5 content. Moderators,admins,GMs stated countless times that such measures will not be implemented.

Also,I hope this thread gets closed as it may attract other people that are "willing to experiment " .

11. I really think that all of this "Gold Drain mechanics" are a waste of time

12. As i stated before i really don't get what is the problem with the gold, i said it was a waste of time. But also i even see people that think gold is a problem proposing "draining" solutions wich are too aggressive. Why, instead of suggesting to drain gold just make it more hard to get? Lower the gold rate from x1 to x0.7 or x0.5, that way it will be less gold. Instead of treating the symptoms treat the cause. I still thing that gold is not a problem
    Edited: August 19, 2015

13. As i stated before i really don't get what is the problem with the gold, i said it was a waste of time. But also i even see people that think gold is a problem proposing "draining" solutions wich are too aggressive. Why, instead of suggesting to drain gold just make it more hard to get? Lower the gold rate from x1 to x0.7 or x0.5, that way it will be less gold. Instead of treating the symptoms treat the cause. I still thing that gold is not a problem
    Just no,no more crazy ideas about changing what is normal and what works as intended.

14. Wipe all the gold every few months maybe? well, don't wipe it completely, but maybe reduce everyone's gold to like 5k or something every 4-5 months.
    Don't allow under level 59 characters to have more than 200 gold(this will discourage people to send gold to alts before wipe)
    Make a marketplace with rare mounts, companions and other toys for gold.
    Lottery system with Fun items.
    There are many ways to keep the prices on AH blizzlike, you just gotta be creative :D

15. I am Hermes undercover.
    If they don't find a way to make the gold disappear the price of every item, gem, enchant and glyph will increase day by day, week by week, etc.
    This will discourage new players to start on Lordaeron, think about it.
    You forget that those who farm gold and play might eventually leave the realm and let big amounts of gold unused.Blizzard's solution for this problem is its own population,more people means lower prices,because there are more items on AH,this mean competition and lower prices.

First 1234 Last