1. Solved.. Thanks Malaco

Hi
    Personally had worked hard to achieve 3x 2600 Soloq transmogs and suddenly not only all my transmogs are removed permanently but also I can never get them again by that 2600 rating that I already have? No thanks AT, This is BS. I'm done.
    Soloq was what kept server alive. No some of us don't like to play the worthless boring 2s bracket and don't like to search for months just to find the right partners and the right comps for 3s either. Some of us just want to play 'Solo' and cba to search for partners 24/7. AT had provided this for ppl like me with brilliant Soloq bracket but it seems it'll soon going to die too (like the rest of brackets which 1700 rating is rank 100).
    If 2250 was too easy, then make it 2550 again or 2600 for that matter. Don't COMPLETELY RUIN the most active bracket. Let ppl who had 2600 Soloq have their transes untouched.
    If all I had done was for nothing, then I'm done. Unless you give back the transmogs I (and many) had spent SEASONS of play time to obtain I am simply going to quit.
    Thank you for your other positive changes and your hard work and also for caring for your server.

EDIT: Transmogs are back for soloq. Thank you Malaco.
    Edited: July 26, 2015

2. Smt like that happend. I had liek 2.750 rating disc in solo que now i cant get my xmongs back like... really?
    I had a 2.3k 3s 2.5k solo que hpal and ofc i cant get my T3 xmong back.
    They ruined the server totally with this xmong change its awful, the free s8 was bad now this..
    They should really start looking into the server insted of putting things that no one really wants.
    They expect us to have 2.4k when some of my chars were made a few seasons ago when rank 1 was 2.3k.
    The meta change is bad they should roll back to old meta with bad trinkets and reduce the pve gear allowed.
    I wont be suprised if they delete the topic and leave everything unchanged plus, all xmongs should be allowed to be bought with at least 2350 solo que rating.

3. SoloQ shouldnt had any rewards in the first place TBH.. it's a cool place to practice 3s, but nothing more IMO..
    btw just becouse u were a soloQ hero and u relied only on that to have any transmog doesnt mean that server is destroyed..

4. SoloQ shouldnt had any rewards in the first place TBH.. it's a cool place to practice 3s, but nothing more IMO..
    btw just becouse u were a soloQ hero and u relied only on that to have any transmog doesnt mean that server is destroyed..
    But we are not in 'the first place' now are we?! ppl have spent seasons of play time to obtain Soloq transmogs. NOW suddenly GMs decide to make that bracket reward-less? This is unacceptable.

5. SoloQ shouldnt had any rewards in the first place TBH.. it's a cool place to practice 3s, but nothing more IMO..
    So.. i got 2.7k solo que and i cant get my transmongs back like... dafuq?

6. What you don't understand is that all the people don't have time to find a partner and to wait for them to log. My only purpose on this server was soloq transmog now they removed it and I'm gonna stop playing like a lot of people. Good job AT this is the most fckd up change that you did.

7. Even with my name I find this ridiculous as well, it's a god damn farm fest.
    Only people with benefits from this are those 'Yungs of the world'. Having 1,9 with 700 wins, and 1500 games in total.

8. Transmog are useless, idk why u cry about it

9. Removal of SoloQ transmog is actually a good thing in terms of making 3s more popular (it won't be that effective though), but the way it's done is just ridiculous.

10. Once soloqueue got rewards from it every other bracket died out even more. Why would you play any other bracket when soloqueue gave you everything? A transmog wipe was seriously needed. I myself have spent a ****TON of hours in soloqueue just to get brutal daggers on my Mage and on my rogue. Now transmogs actually mean something again and people will be forced to earn stuff instead of just getting it for free. Don't give me this "I don't have time for 2's, but I have to queue my character up for soloqueue and sit 5+ minutes in queue and play hundereds of games" like come on. The ONLY thing that's too extreme is 30k+ honor for ONE item to be transmogged. Great changes to keep this server alive. (P.S, in your face SQ try hards your tears are so delicious and they rain upon the forums and in game)

11. Removal of SoloQ transmog is actually a good thing in terms of making 3s more popular (it won't be that effective though), but the way it's done is just ridiculous.
    GMs could've easily disabled soloq for one season and see how active other brackets get. To remove transmogs from ppl who had spent lots of time to achive is no way to make other brackets active.

Once soloqueue got rewards from it every other bracket died out even more. Why would you play any other bracket when soloqueue gave you everything? A transmog wipe was seriously needed. I myself have spent a ****TON of hours in soloqueue just to get brutal daggers on my Mage and on my rogue. Now transmogs actually mean something again and people will be forced to earn stuff instead of just getting it for free. Don't give me this "I don't have time for 2's, but I have to queue my character up for soloqueue and sit 5+ minutes in queue and play hundereds of games" like come on. The ONLY thing that's too extreme is 30k+ honor for ONE item to be transmogged. Great changes to keep this server alive. (P.S, in your face SQ try hards your tears are so delicious and they rain upon the forums and in game)
    Are you one of those mads who never managed to reach 2550 with more than a million games? Less than 2% of players actually was able to reach that high and many of them already had transmogs. Later when server was losing population even less than 50 ppl could be seen on 2550 and above (many of whom were Glads and already had xmogs) so I fail to see your point about "transmogs don't mean something in soloq". All I am seeing is how happy you are to see something that you could never achieve is being taken away from ppl who achieved it.
    I can assure you in the latest seasons less than 10 ppl could get 2550 soloq transmogs equivalent ratings in other brackets (2400 3v3 for example was never reached and if it was then only 1 team getting transmogs in ENTIRE SEASON seems very reasonable to me).
    I don't play 2s because it's a ****ty bracket as everyone on server knows and agrees so take your nonsense about 5 min que time somewhere else. (even at peak server times only 3-4 games can be found above 1800 mmr in 2s let alone 3s lol and most of them are warr pals. But look at soloq activity. )

12. 2250 on my rogue and same thing on my Mage, took me about 300 wins on the rogue and 260 on my Mage I think, I have everything I want on this realm and I've never aimed any higher than the ratings that I have. So I can't say that you're right on that. You seem pretty hit when I say that people never deserved transmogs from soloqueue. Do I really need to explain why?

Because it's all random (jk get higher rating and queue vs the same players all the time) - this means that comps who scale with synergy and coordination (I seriously shouldn't have to list that either), rather than PvE'ing people down eventually. Your SQ rating scales LESS with your individual skill and more with how synergy based your class is, that's exactly why you'll always see the same classes in the top of the SQ ladder. I can assure you that the quality of the majority of the Gladiators that you speak of has the same knowledge and abilities to set up for a kill as a sub 2200 team on retail.

There are VERY few people on warmane that is able to play proper 3's (speaking from 2900 mmr exp on retail), so they rely on SQ instead. Since you seem very hit by what I said about "the tears of soloqueue players" I'm certain that you lost half of the items you used to transmog. It's ok, you can play just repeat it in a real bracket, right? ;) bottom line is that soloqueue was always a fun-bracket played for lulz.

13. wtb honorbuddy,
    3 coins for 1 token niec.
    next step will be to fake database loss and reboot with s7 only to sell V.I.P for even more?
    jk I don't care about transmog at all. still no 3s queues. I wonder how the counter shows that 1200 people are online but only 0-2 3v3 games are opened and ~150 people queue arena. the rest is afking or doing meaningless world pvp/bgs/duels. where the challenge begi... oh wait only 1/5 players queues arena actually so where the duels and bgs begin.

14. wtb honorbuddy,
    3 coins for 1 token niec.
    next step will be to fake database loss and reboot with s7 only to sell V.I.P for even more?
    jk I don't care about transmog at all. still no 3s queues. I wonder how the counter shows that 1200 people are online but only 0-2 3v3 games are opened and ~150 people queue arena. the rest is afking or doing meaningless world pvp/bgs/duels. where the challenge begi... oh wait only 1/5 players queues arena actually so where the duels and bgs begin.
    Has this ever been different?