1. Donators

Seeing as the free gear distribution has made donators perks redundant, are there any plans to provide privileges to those who have supported the server over the years. Such as free transmog for Full wrathful/vip accounts?

2. Also wondering the same, it feels like there are no real perks for having VIP atm.

3. I have supported this server with over 120 euros so far and i am really dissapointed by the current situation.. there used to be donor only free transmogs sets which are all gone now, wrathful gear is free for all.. so after so many unique vip-only perks has been removed what do we, people who supported this server actually have now as perks? the only thing are the vip commands .. so pretty much 100 euros for teleport command out of combat. The server always has been and continue to be maintained by the money we donate, so if you don't really give vip accounts any interesting and worthy perks, people wouldn't see reason to donate at all + players like me, who already donated feel cheated and robbed.
    let's not forget "free wrathful for one char/all chars" donations which are worthless now.. Step up your game, Malaco and try to think and plan ahead when doing something so the situation doesnt get totally stupid like it is right now
    Edited: July 26, 2015

4. crap

Yes thats right, let my know why im VIP. I've waited about 3y that you bring back the mount area, nothing happend.
    I understand the point that ppl should have to play with s8 in solo que, but not in 2S or 3S ?
    "Where the challenge begins" ? Which one ? To farm hornor for transmog totem?

5. No one seems to want to speak about this

I mean, they were happy to take our money when it suited them but quite easily threw us to the curb when things got a little difficult

6. Any admins/mod's that can inform us on this issue?

7. Any admins/mod's that can inform us on this issue?
    sadly, it seems like they don't really care.. not untill more of us stick this to their face atleast

8. i've the same feels but im pretty sure somes gms saw this post and are thinking about it

9. Well if they have seen it they should let us know so we are aware

10. There should be exclusive transmogs for VIPs/Warmane premiums/donors. The system is rather young, we're planning on in implementing new things and improving it over time.

11. transmog is supposed to make yourself love your characters and make it single, if any vip got the same mogs thats gonna be pretty sad