1. Short Suggestion - Honor System

Hey. I will make this quick.

In my opinion you wont improve the server and its population with these kind of changes. Basiclly the idea - that people need new goals to keep playing here is 100% true. But you offer them not enough ways to fullfill this achievment.

Right now you can grinde honor by doing Arena (fastest way) or grinde rbg (longer way). The population consists of people that like Arena and people that like the wPvP. Why would those, that like the wPvP - start playing arena? Are you sure they will do this sacrifice just to get transmogg? I dont think so. They will rather stop playing here than joining the arenas.

People need to see its worth playing. 1 rbg win (300 honor) is not worth 25min of fighting. Arena games like hpal/warr vs hpal/warr are not worth 200 honor.
    You need new ways you can offer to people on "How to Speed up the honor-farming".

Example: Weekly quest

Win 50 Arenas
    Win 15 rbg
    Kill 100 people at Isle

You can only do 1 of those quests each week. (its up to you which you choose). The numbers Ive listed are random.

Furthermore you should make a few special gear-stuff (example: ICC rings) available for arena rating. Right now everyone that played arena asks himself, -why should I grinde arena? For what?"
    The basic thought about arena rating and its achievements is deleted by offering gear for free.

Last suggestion:
    introduce a Portal to Gurubashi - Arena at stranglethorn valley. (with group limit ofc). A small way to offer new PvP fun while in arena / rbg-queue. Oldschool feeling.

Greets, Diavolo
    Edited: July 26, 2015

2. Its simple they make great feature that is fun and great and makes server unique and then kill it by extremely high price. If new player sees this price he will for sure ignore this. Making it cost more than 2000 is not viable.

3. 20k could be a good price but remove the reset every week or this would be really too hard