1. The New Transmog System.

Hey guys, I dont want to complain but I do not like the new System, it takes ages to contain even one Piece. And by the fact that you can Donate for the Transmog Token means in my Eyes that AT/Warmane is even more greedier for money, since people who play tons of arenas and high rating ( incl. me ) want to use there hard (more or less) earned transmog, and not farm for 2 weeks to get 1 piece.. .

2. all, now transmog be rare, 3 days ago all random **** can xmog he char... now it's ok and rare. They do free a8, now u want free xmog? haha

3. Transmog is rare for just the wrong thing... ive always loved the server for not being like ******ed farm servers. If u want ppl to play more arena, u need to provide something, not force them to farm like crazy for a single mog and when u successfully got a hole mog set in a hell of farming, u need to wear it until it stinks...
    For myself i wont farm these tokens... and if this system remains then RIP good old AT. Had a lot of fun.

4. I really stopped enjoying the Server since that change. I like the free S8 Gear even tho im a VIP and i loose sort of my Money because of that, but thats ok, cuz its ment to Support the Server, but I really dislike the new Grinding AT/Warmane alike server. Cya until something changed .