1. is talking about bugs and stuff gonna make any bit of difference? if it does, let's talk about it to oblivion!

2. I know you all think it were Warriors who were OP in 5.4. But no. They sucked. Only reason that there were many on 5.4.2 on the top ladder are due to 2 facts.
    1. Highly skilled
    2. Warriors are the most popular class in WoW.
    "
    Proof right here you are just clueless.

Warriors were top in the arena ladders due to:
    100% Uptime on a target
    Unlimited CC
    The ability to lock down something and put out high damage.
    Edited: July 30, 2015

3. Warriors were top in the arena ladders due to:
    100% Uptime on a target
    Unlimited CC
    Also the fact that there isn't any point in rolling any other melee class when warriors could do the job much better.

4. Proof right here you either didnt play on retail, or are just clueless.

Warriors were top in the arena ladders due to:
    100% Uptime on a target
    Unlimited CC
    ahm ... you know that its an citate from your friend lycean yes ?

5. ahm ... you know that its an citate from your friend lycean yes ?
    Idk man but I would be a bit worried if you are over 18yo

6. ahm ... you know that its an citate from your friend lycean yes ?
    Learn to format then.

We can just have a giggle, and I'll edit it.

7. I know you all think it were Warriors who were OP in 5.4. But no. They sucked. Only reason that there were many on 5.4.2 on the top ladder are due to 2 facts.
    1. Highly skilled
    2. Warriors are the most popular class in WoW.

But me a warrior! Me angry! Me smash 3 buttons! Me good cuz i get 2k on a pserver! Me never played MOP before but it cant be different from Wrath/Cata!!!
    Go home.

EDIT:
    I am not considering 2s!!!! This bracket sucks, was, is and will always be unbalanced and by all means: its boring as hell.
    Warriors were the highest dps represented class in 5.4.8 (Prideful season) in 3v3 also.

I don't remember the stats for grevious, but Kemmi has linked an archive before, so feel free to hunt it down. If memory serves right, they were the highest in grevious season as well.

That's not to say there are no bugs here. I'm sure many classes are bugged; spriests damage is through the roof, mages can shatter for a bajillion, hunter damage is totally unpredictable (150k crits to 75k crits, who knows what chimera will do! :P), and god knows what else. It's a private server and we live with these, and it's all good :)

@OP, please stop dispelling UA. If you come here and complain after dispelling UA, then you only make yourself look like a derp. If you're gonna dispel UA, then expect 100k crits to happen (honestly, i've seen worse, 100k isn't even bad). The reason for it is simple. In MoP, dispel spells dispel every dot on you in one cast. An affli warlock loses 100% of his dps with one of your casts. Of course there needs to be some mitigation for this damage loss. This mitigation comes in the form of massive UA damage. You are essentially taking damage now to stop damage later (as well as redirecting it from the target to yourself). If it did 20k crits, then affli locks would be utterly useless, since healers would just dispel everything 24/7

8. @OP, please stop dispelling UA. If you come here and complain after dispelling UA, then you only make yourself look like a derp.
    You make me sad irl.
    I guess im out. I dont have to talk to people who think that dispelling UA as healer is dumb ( no1 talked about always dispelling you dip****) There is no way to talk to you since you are even more stupid than these randoms on the real wow arena forums
    All i see here is players who gonna sit ( prob 24/7 cuz they suck at this game ?) in the forums and give stupid answers.
    Get some rating first and then you will become more credible.
    yes you heard right.
    Pce

9. You make me sad irl.
    I guess im out. I dont have to talk to people who think that dispelling UA as healer is dumb ( no1 talked about always dispelling you dip****) There is no way to talk to you since you are even more stupid than these randoms on the real wow arena forums
    All i see here is players who gonna sit ( prob 24/7 cuz they suck at this game ?) in the forums and give stupid answers.
    Get some rating first and then you will become more credible.
    yes you heard right.
    Pce
    Yeah , get back from where you crawled from. Keep insulting him/us and make urself look like a dumbshi.t . U're new to this game and you suck, thats pretty much it.
    Again, stop talking about rating when you dunno crap about affli locks , or warlocks in general. Gotta love these dumbasses that dispels UA in front of me, and get killed. You speak about rating, aight, im 2.1k affli/boomie comp. It doesnt even matter here because the PvP state is ****. Ive been 2335 on retail as baladruid /rsham/arms , on 3v3 bracket. Now lets see yours. Youre so cocky
    -
    He talks about the 100k crit, not even the sillence , thats the whole part, the sillence. 100k is so easily achieved by any class in 1 global. Take warrior's slam , chimera shot , pyros, etc.

tl:dr. Git gud scrub

10. Again, stop talking about rating when you dunno crap about affli locks , or warlocks in general. Gotta love these dumbasses that dispels UA in front of me, and get killed. You speak about rating, aight, im 2.1k affli/boomie comp. It doesnt even matter here because the PvP state is ****. Ive been 2335 on retail as baladruid /rsham/arms , on 3v3 bracket. Now lets see yours. Youre so cocky
    +

Really ? 2.330 max in s15 and you are talking ?
    "see yours"
    i was 2.5k in 3s 2.520 in 2s and 2.6 in 5s and now ? it was my 2nd season on retail.
    keep talking *****.

2.1 on warmane is just sad. im full tyrannical and already 2.6 and now ?

11. ( no1 talked about always dispelling you dip****)
    105k dmg from a UA dispel in griev season is just OP
    Kay, keep crying buddy.

12. Something is definately wrong with affliction damage, but its the same for some other classes and you can never tell if its the ability being bugged or if its the buff stacking or some other thing...

But I dont think the devs take much of the forum QQ into consideration. So it is useless.

Go there instead : https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker and bring facts, not QQs.

13. Yeah , get back from where you crawled from. Keep insulting him/us and make urself look like a dumbshi.t . U're new to this game and you suck, thats pretty much it.
    Again, stop talking about rating when you dunno crap about affli locks , or warlocks in general. Gotta love these dumbasses that dispels UA in front of me, and get killed. You speak about rating, aight, im 2.1k affli/boomie comp. It doesnt even matter here because the PvP state is ****. Ive been 2335 on retail as baladruid /rsham/arms , on 3v3 bracket. Now lets see yours. Youre so cocky
    -
    He talks about the 100k crit, not even the sillence , thats the whole part, the sillence. 100k is so easily achieved by any class in 1 global. Take warrior's slam , chimera shot , pyros, etc.

tl:dr. Git gud scrub
    my hunter is a 522MM with 27.8% crit chance
    over 50k attack power 17k agility
    and even on a mage i do 40k non crite chimera and 42k non crit aimed even with trinket burst..i can prove with ss. the crit chance of chimera and aimed for me atleast is fked! i'm doing 100% crit arcane which is barely 15k but aimed and chimera sux so hard. if u have problem with hunter or warr which i'm sure u do since i see ur bashing them in all ur posts ,fine but dont spread false rumors like they are abseloute truth!
    back to topic again .:)

14. I just run around casually critting poeple 200k With Obliterate on my Dk.. Or how about my 120k Death Coils as Unholy?
    And these are spammable spells....

100k From UA is NOTHING.

Also you dont need to dispell UA unless your having serious issues, I personally keep my dispells for CC on my partner, I'd rather have him freecasting as much as possible than worry about a little DOT damage going out. But hey what do I know, I'm a **** Holy Paladin, right?

15. my hunter is a 522MM with 27.8% crit chance
    over 50k attack power 17k agility
    and even on a mage i do 40k non crite chimera and 42k non crit aimed even with trinket burst..i can prove with ss. the crit chance of chimera and aimed for me atleast is fked! i'm doing 100% crit arcane which is barely 15k but aimed and chimera sux so hard. if u have problem with hunter or warr which i'm sure u do since i see ur bashing them in all ur posts ,fine but dont spread false rumors like they are abseloute truth!
    back to topic again .:)
    http://imgur.com/yNQRThX

Tell me more about bashing warriors. Yes, its my brother's warrior. 130k slam crit. My long casting time Chaos Crap , does 156k. I don't even like destro spec but i wanted to test it when I made the ss
    . Yes, i've seen 150k chimera shots as well , right after a glaive toss for another 200k total. My health was almost 30%. Literally 1 shoot
    I feel sad for rogues in MoP. 2 Ambush crits does the dmg of a slam, and thats during SD on a 1 min cd. Warriors can literally just spam it. Fear them, they'll rage, stun them, they'll just regen more rage. As a lock is a pain in the *** to face a warrior. Only if freaking Soulburn: Teleport worked, it wouldn't be a problem, at all.
    Hunters are more doable but still
    . 105k UA dispel is nothing. Be more concerned about the silence , not the dmg, but what does OP know. Exactly, nothing. He's talking about ratings
    Let the rage begin

First 12345 Last