View Poll Results: Should Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn be enabled?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, enable it as an optional buff from the start

58 22.75%
  • No, it should be disabled for some time

197 77.25%
  1. You proved that you either didn't play on or have a bad memory,cause what everyone goes crazy about happened in 3.3.0 and not 3.3.5.
    Lordaeron will be a progressive realm, plus changing the XP buff won't exactly impact it's development at all, so it's definetly an option. Whining over other people's opinion won't change the final result of the poll either, so I suggest you to stop and live with it.

2. You proved that you either didn't play on or have a bad memory,cause what everyone goes crazy about happened in 3.3.0 and not 3.3.5.
    so what are u trying to say? i still dont undrstand... who cares if u will get the buff abit later on ?? it will make all the ppl leave ? i dont think so ...
    EDIT:

Lordaeron will be a progressive realm, plus changing the XP buff won't exactly impact it's development at all, so it's definetly an option. Whining over other people's opinion won't change the final result of the poll either, so I suggest you to stop and live with it.

oh yeah its gonna be progressive wohoo
    Edited: August 4, 2015

3. Rares13 lol. If you want the content to be super nerfed and cleared in a week then go play Ragnaros and deathwing. They have stated that this server will be a progressive hardcore realm. You are one of few players that probably cant clear ICC without the buff even tho its easy once you got some gear.

Im curious when the buff get activated after some time will it be increased by 5% every time or jump to 30% right away?

4. It would be awesome to disable buff at start. Buff would be enabled 5% each month. That will make ICC much more enjoyable and provide a bit of challenge.

5. Can any mod/admin/whatevere confirm that we will be able to switch it off ( buff) just like in Retail ?

6. Can any mod/admin/whatevere confirm that we will be able to switch it off ( buff) just like in Retail ?
    Yes, when the buff is actually up you will be able to disable it at your faction leader inside the instance

7. Yes, when the buff is actually up you will be able to disable it at your faction leader inside the instance
    Thanks,thats great.

8. Thank You YamiCodenamed, and Warmane, for taking the time out of your day to create a poll, and further, to ask the opinion of the people that will inhabit your server when it comes to technical tid-bits such as this one you put before us.
    Its obvious, if we stop to picture it, we see you sitting around a table, a think-tank so to speak..and you decided to include us all. cheers.

We are assuming by default, because you are Warmane now, and the other name melted down months ago ( though some folks will never let that beaten horse truly die) > that things will be properly scripted to the best point you can make them. (We assume this becuase your good work is starting to shine, though it would seem after reading many posters, that we should of had insta fixed EvRyTHING the day after meltdown)

My opinion would be Yes.... knowing that it can be changed at the will of the instance leader
    Edited: August 4, 2015 Reason: goof

9. Well, there is no other way than going without the buff.

Imagine we have a buff - 1st week of Icc someone could clear 25n, donate for HC gear and just try the same with 25hc.

10. Rares13 lol. If you want the content to be super nerfed and cleared in a week then go play Ragnaros and deathwing. They have stated that this server will be a progressive hardcore realm. You are one of few players that probably cant clear ICC without the buff even tho its easy once you got some gear.

Im curious when the buff get activated after some time will it be increased by 5% every time or jump to 30% right away?
    For your knowledge I got LoD on both retail and Lordaeron,so your comment is pure nonsense.What I was saying is that such measures might seem awesome,but in the end they can turn out in a different way in terms of scripting,I know how blizzard codes are working,it's something more technical and only a few can get my point,it's about programming.

11. For your knowledge I got LoD on both retail and Lordaeron,so your comment is pure nonsense.What I was saying is that such measures might seem awesome,but in the end they can turn out in a different way in terms of scripting,I know how blizzard codes are working,it's something more technical and only a few can get my point,it's about programming.
    From your comments on this poll thread and the nax one it seems you want an easy raiding life. You want the 30% buff from the start and you want Nax to be fully nerfed on release. Where is the challenge in that? You want to go in, zerg the place in 2 hours with 10% concentration needed and enjoy shiny purples? No. The majority it seems wants a challenge and an exciting 'Lordaeron First' race, your whining will do nothing, so just leave the thread.

12. For your knowledge I got LoD on both retail and Lordaeron,so your comment is pure nonsense.What I was saying is that such measures might seem awesome,but in the end they can turn out in a different way in terms of scripting,I know how blizzard codes are working,it's something more technical and only a few can get my point,it's about programming.
    You my friend want to get the realm firsts just through being able to play 24/7. But you wont get them, deal with it ;) You are just wasting time, but that is okey, because you have nothing else beside of that "time". Unfortunately that "time" wont help you on this realm.

13. Please dont get me wrong because i didnt play on retail, but isnt the main idea of Lordareon not to be a 1x realm but a progressive one? I mean, the realm will be released little by little, expansion by expansion, with the idea to give the people the feel to play blizz-like and also to play the game to its full: all areas, all dungeons, all raids and so on.

I prefer the buff to also be increased 5% at a time. If we decide to put it 30% already, it will be just like deathwing or ragnaros. If we want to make Lordareon different from others and attractive, put it like it was, like it meant to be. That is one of the many things that made me come back after a long time not playing WOW :)

Lets give some time to our devs, and wait for.the best.

14. You my friend want to get the realm firsts just through being able to play 24/7. But you wont get them, deal with it ;) You are just wasting time, but that is okey, because you have nothing else beside of that "time". Unfortunately that "time" wont help you on this realm.
    Another immature comment from you, I explained you that what they want to implement might be difficult(I'm a programmer and I had the chance to see how those codes work) ,but you are not able to think outside the box,think about the game as a whole,not about the content,level,silly achievements etc.
    Edited: August 5, 2015

15. From your comments on this poll thread and the nax one it seems you want an easy raiding life. You want the 30% buff from the start and you want Nax to be fully nerfed on release. Where is the challenge in that? You want to go in, zerg the place in 2 hours with 10% concentration needed and enjoy shiny purples? No. The majority it seems wants a challenge and an exciting 'Lordaeron First' race, your whining will do nothing, so just leave the thread.
    It's not about myself,you got it all wrong,it's about scripting something and the fact that it might end up badly .I don't care about the outcome of this Poll as long as there will be no problems after this.We are offered new attractive stuff that was never tested before ,it's about stability,consequences and RESPONSIBILITY and not about childish stuff such as achievements,difficulty,items and so on. I am afraid about these changes,because usually you don't fix what is already working properly,even though I like these old stuff from 3.3.0. If the devs are sure about it,then go ahead.
    Edited: August 5, 2015

First 1234 ... Last