View Poll Results: Should Hellscream's Warsong and Strength of Wrynn be enabled?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, enable it as an optional buff from the start

58 22.75%
  • No, it should be disabled for some time

197 77.25%
  1. Another immature comment from you, I explained you that what they want to implement might be difficult(I'm a programmer and I had the chance to see how those codes work) ,but you are not able to think outside the box,think about the game as a whole,not a bout the content,level,silly achievements etc.
    I don´t know anything about programming, but what i know for sure is: Removing something existent cant be hard. So why would you brag about "im a programmer" all the time and saying its hard to change something. Removing the buff is not even 30min of work i bet. Even if it is, there is a whole team working on this project.

You know what immature is? Telling us your oppinion and not accepting the fact people dont want the same like you do.

How about some respect for what other people want?

I see i hurt your feelings by stating something opposite of your point of view, i hereby apologize senpai.

2. I don´t know anything about programming, but what i know for sure is: Removing something existent cant be hard. So why would you brag about "im a programmer" all the time and saying its hard to change something. Removing the buff is not even 30min of work i bet. Even if it is, there is a whole team working on this project.

You know what immature is? Telling us your oppinion and not accepting the fact people dont want the same like you do.

How about some respect for what other people want?

I see i hurt your feelings by stating something opposite of your point of view, i hereby apologize senpai.
    I've warned those who know what I'm talking about . Unfortunately, I had the chance to see some sort of failures on Molten when the old staff took decisions too fast.It's a warning,I do this because I don't want to see Lordaeron collapsing again.
    Edited: August 5, 2015

3. Santori and Rares13, you are both the same, not respecting eachothers opinions. Both talking out of your *sses. Why not stop, think a little, make love on skype and quit the thread together? So the positive and constructive things can come through, thank you.

4. Santori and Rares13, you are both the same, not respecting eachothers opinions. Both talking out of your *sses. Why not stop, think a little, make love on skype and quit the thread together? So the positive and constructive things can come through, thank you.
    Well, he ignores me on PM :( I just need some love :/

5. As earlier posts have revealed, you seem to be able to turn the buff on and off to your liking. Which raises the question; why are we even discussing this?

6. As earlier posts have revealed, you seem to be able to turn the buff on and off to your liking. Which raises the question; why are we even discussing this?
    Because without the buff everyone could compete for the realm first and clean Icc within 2-3 weeks. With the buff it will be a real challenge and the realm first will mean something ;)

7. For your knowledge I got LoD on both retail and Lordaeron,so your comment is pure nonsense.What I was saying is that such measures might seem awesome,but in the end they can turn out in a different way in terms of scripting,I know how blizzard codes are working,it's something more technical and only a few can get my point,it's about programming.
    If you have Lod than i am a king of Norway.Lod took time and commitment and player who got it and feels nostalgic about it should never talk like you do.You are a programmer so what?Its not up to you to comment on that if warmane staff putt a poll on it that means that they can deal with any problems that might happen.Or you are maybe better than all off warmane programers and only you know something that they dont

8. Because without the buff everyone could compete for the realm first and clean Icc within 2-3 weeks. With the buff it will be a real challenge and the realm first will mean something ;)
    Gonna assume you made a typo here and ment the opposite. So how far are into ICC lunch are we talking beforte making the buff available?

9. Gonna assume you made a typo here and ment the opposite. So how far are into ICC lunch are we talking beforte making the buff available?
    Hah, ye, sorry. Well, i dont exactly remember everything, but it will prolly be "after x weeks adding 5%, after y weeks another 5%, and so on".

10. On retail the first buff was activated one month after The Lich King came available, which means it was activated like 3 months after the release of the first wing if I'm correct. Then they just added 5% each month until the 30%. I wonder if they will open the wings separately here.

11. On retail the first buff was activated one month after The Lich King came available, which means it was activated like 3 months after the release of the first wing if I'm correct. Then they just added 5% each month until the 30%. I wonder if they will open the wings separately here.
    Yup good question. Also since many seem to heavily dislike the buff it would be interesting to see if maybe molten decides to permanently make the buff weaker than 30% in the end so ICC isnt a total faceroll for most later. Considering theres other wotlk servers with the buff up and all.

12. I really respect that most people dont want this buff, the problem i have with it is that only a few player here played retail or know the situation without the buff. The buff was added for a reason, because the bosses where literally unkillable even with 5% & 10% buff, not to mention the lack of gear you will have when entering ICC first(aprox. 200-219ilevel) nor the fact the alot of the bosses are way harder than on DW&Rag due to proper scripts.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

13. We aren't going to enter ICC with 200-219 ilevel gear, we are going to enter ICC with ToC gear if I'm not completely mistaken? It's going to be a progressive realm. Also there is no way they won't add the buff after some time if anyone wants to have a chance to kill the last heroic bosses.

Edit: If they manage to get everything working as intended that is.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

14. I really respect that most people dont want this buff, the problem i have with it is that only a few player here played retail or know the situation without the buff. The buff was added for a reason, because the bosses where literally unkillable even with 5% & 10% buff, not to mention the lack of gear you will have when entering ICC first(aprox. 200-219ilevel) nor the fact the alot of the bosses are way harder than on DW&Rag due to proper scripts.
    They said on the stream they are gonna open it like blizzard did, quarter after quarter.

No, when entering Icc for the first time, you will have 245/258 gear. Entering it with the gear you mentioned happens only if everything is released instantly. But if you spend 3 months on TOC raiding, you will have enough gear to easily start and do Icc.

15. They said on the stream they are gonna open it like blizzard did, quarter after quarter.

No, when entering Icc for the first time, you will have 245/258 gear. Entering it with the gear you mentioned happens only if everything is released instantly. But if you spend 3 months on TOC raiding, you will have enough gear to easily start and do Icc.
    So you wanna tell me you played retail and you could easy start and "Do Icc" with no Wrynn buff? for sure not. without any buff every retail-guild was wiping on Deathbringer Saurfang, when 5% and 10% buff went life the next quarter boss Professor wasnt killable, only when 15 or 20%(dont remember exactly) the world first 10nm Lich king kill could happen. And dont even dare think blizzard liked putting on this buff, but seeing every guild wiping 1 month on DBS or when 5%/10% got introduced again one month wiping on professor simply forced them to do so.

First 12345 ... Last