1. That's a poor hater logic right there. I could explain why Illidan is revivable lore-wise, but I don't think that'd change your mind of hating for the sake of it.
    But where is Artha's body? Why he cant be revived? I love Illidan so this is cool for me. But I love Arthas too.
    p.s. I know how Illidan is revived and that he wasnt killed in BT.

Also hope that Illidan will be positive guy this time...
    Edited: August 6, 2015

2. Trying not to be excited tbh, but whatever it turns out like, at least there'll be awesome soundtrack, that I'm sure of.

3. That High... territory should be pretty nice. I love that kind of areas. Reminds me like mix of Grizzly+Howling

4. Toniplavna,why so much hate? i'm just gonna wait check out the reviews about it and if it's fine,i'll resub :D

5. Also hope that Illidan will be positive guy this time...
    Well seeing how the developer guy said anything that Illidan does is bad for us, and the fact that its Gul'dan who discovers him, pretty sure he's going to be bad guy, at least work under Legion if nothing.

He may switch later on like Grommash did in WoD tho.

6. Main Post updated with content of World of Warcraft: Legion. If that has not hyped you, nothing will. I stand by my statement that this will be better than Wrath of the Lich King.
    Nope, no hype yet...
    Just another old story fish that is being caught here. Re-fabricating used to be funny, untill they re-fabricated the re-fabricated re-fabricates.

7. Varian will probably die in this expansion. Also there is the same moment as in WC3 ROC when Medivh warns king Terenas.

8. Main Post updated with content of World of Warcraft: Legion. If that has not hyped you, nothing will. I stand by my statement that this will be better than Wrath of the Lich King.
    Im hyped only for Tyralion and Alleria- finally in the game. I was expecting Kul Tiras but nothing yet. Probably in some next expansions

9. imo this expansion is strictly for ppl that love this game for it's lore and beauty and not just about 'content', the hype is real!

ps: (+18) OMFG WHY PPL ALREADY HATING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEASED YET.
    Edited: August 6, 2015

10. imo this expansion is strictly for ppl that love this game for it's lore and beauty and not just about 'content', the hype is real!

ps: (+18) OMFG WHY PPL ALREADY HATING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT EVEN RELEASED YET.
    I think this is deserved especially after WOD. You saw the reaction of the crowd after wod video?

11. damn that was really good trailers of new expac. LOREWISE - it will be last addon for WoW, dunno how u cannot be hyped. We will fight ****EN BURNING LEGION (not ur ****en dragons in cata/panda scrubs in mop/or alternative orks in wod) THEY WILL BRING ****ING SARGERAS HIMSELF for sure (leave u thoughts about Illidan being last boss of last expac, common). LOREWISE THIS ADDON > WOTLK

12. That's a poor hater logic right there. I could explain why Illidan is revivable lore-wise, but I don't think that'd change your mind of hating for the sake of it.
    Simple enough. He's a demon, and........ https://twitter.com/Abrosiabi/status/607225634301952000
    boom.

13. The most weirdest lore changer ever in my opinion... Nobbel (which i watch for lore) thinks that tweet is really stupid but that's not what the topic is about... I'm glad that Illidan is back tho :)

14. THEY WILL BRING ****ING SARGERAS HIMSELF for sure
    Bro no lol, just chill.

It will be your standard xpac like any other involving Burning Legion, bad guys try to summon Sargeras in Azeroth, we close the portal(s) right in time, and that's it, the world is saved once again, and Burning Legion is delayed.

It's still too early to bring the final big boss out, even the thought of us fighting him is ridiculous.

It might be Kil Jaeden tho, since the xpac is called Legion, they must bring someone out who's pretty high in their ranks, and even he should be pretty OP for us.

First 1234 ... Last