1. That would actually make sense ... Especially as it is known that the Legion uses crystals to store sentient specimens like the Helm of Dominion.

PS Finally Alleria and Turalyon .. U happy Grace? ;)

Bro no lol, just chill.

It will be your standard xpac like any other involving Burning Legion, bad guys try to summon Sargeras in Azeroth, we close the portal(s) right in time, and that's it, the world is saved once again, and Burning Legion is delayed.

It's still too early to bring the final big boss out, even the thought of us fighting him is ridiculous.

It might be Kil Jaeden tho, since the xpac is called Legion, they must bring someone out who's pretty high in their ranks, and even he should be pretty OP for us.
    Only way to kill anchored demons like Archimonde, Kil jaden and Sergeras is to kill them in the Twisting Nether. Thats wont be possible unless the foretold Army of Light invades the Twisting Nether itself. On related matter we might finally unravel the mystery of Rift of Aln, which may or may not lead to that end.
    Edited: August 7, 2015

2. The most weirdest lore changer ever in my opinion... Nobbel (which i watch for lore) thinks that tweet is really stupid but that's not what the topic is about... I'm glad that Illidan is back tho :)
    I wouldn't even call it a lore change. In real-world lore, you kill or exorcise a demon, where does it go? Back to hell. Same deal, honestly. I mean, the Nether is basically the demon's home. It's Warcraft's equivalent to hell.
    PS Finally Alleria and Turalyon .. U happy Grace? ;)
    YOU KNOW IT

3. I think that we could have Avatar of Sargeras as a boss in this expansion. I think its better choice than Illidan or Kil Jaeden again.

4. It's not going to be Illidan again anyway.

5. I see Dalaran is making a comeback.

6. Curious as of to whether Illidan is going to be hostile or not :/. Great to see him back though I wish he could be "friendly" in this expansion perhaps in later patches, initially hostile though. Is this viable :?

7. Curious as of to whether Illidan is going to be hostile or not :/. Great to see him back though I wish he could be "friendly" in this expansion perhaps in later patches, initially hostile though. Is this viable :?
    I don't know, not many details have been released yet except for the basics.
    I'm just looking forward to the new class most of all. Can't wait to play it.

8. Bro no lol, just chill.

It will be your standard xpac like any other involving Burning Legion, bad guys try to summon Sargeras in Azeroth, we close the portal(s) right in time, and that's it, the world is saved once again, and Burning Legion is delayed.
    like there was any xpac about legion after burning crusade.

9. like there was any xpac about legion after burning crusade.
    WotLK? The Scourge was created by the Legion.
    WoD? Legion expac.
    Curious as of to whether Illidan is going to be hostile or not :/. Great to see him back though I wish he could be "friendly" in this expansion perhaps in later patches, initially hostile though. Is this viable :?
    They did say (in the past) that one of the biggest reasons (in addition to him being a very popular character) for them wanting to bring him back is because they wanted to give him some sort of redemption story. Demon Hunters are siding with us now, who basically have the same track record as he does by the viewpoint of many important NPCs. I see no reason why Illidan wouldn't be a good guy this time around, like he has always been trying to be.

10. WotLK? The Scourge was created by the Legion.
    WoD? Legion expac.
    Scourge created by legion ye, but was under control of Lich King (half rebel ork kekek/half arthas)
    WoD - only 2 Demon Boses in raids - 1st - i even dunno its name
    2nd and last - Archimonde himself
    cant even tell that those are Legion expacs srsly (comparing to TBC and Legion now)

11. Well, it's like 40% Iron Horde and Ogres, and the remaining 60% is entirely Legion & Gul'Dan influenced.

12. I watched the live conference and to be honest at first everybodies faces looked scared when they showed some stuff and changes, in the crowd, but at the end everybody was clapping.

13. Well, have they confirmed the 6.2 to be the final WoD patch? I mean, really? The xpac has been launched less then one year ago. I haven't played WoD but it seems quite poor for all the hype it created. What you guys (I mean, those who have played it on retail) think?

Edit: at least we finally have those demon hunters. The wow community has asked for this class to be playable since TBC.

14. Well, have they confirmed the 6.2 to be the final WoD patch? I mean, really? The xpac has been launched less then one year ago. I haven't played WoD but it seems quite poor for all the hype it created. What you guys (I mean, those who have played it on retail) think?

Edit: at least we finally have those demon hunters. The wow community has asked for this class to be playable since TBC.
    Expansion without any new arena map! or bg. Insane

15. Hmm I'm actually wondering what at what lvl do Demon Hunters start. 100? Or lower?

First 12345 ... Last