1. Meanwhile, apparently Velen isn't a main character in this expansion. He'll just be sitting on Exodar telling others how they should unite against the legion, and dying to the horde because achievement.
    Rofl... It's not only Velen, the whole draenei race seems to be forgotten since TBC, even WoD failed in putting them back in the story.
    What's funnier is that Eredars are the source of almost all the ills of Azeroth and beyond. They are the ones who joined Sargeras in the first place, and rule over the legion. They corrupted Azshara, nearly destroyed old Kalimdor, made the scourge, Illidan, Medihv, Kael'thas and many many more.
    So why do Blizzard keep on putting aside my favorite people, and instead focus on pandas and ugly orcs ? Why...

2. They put aside DKs as a class too. What is the point of dks now after wotlk?
    Pandas will share the same destiny, cuz they are ''forced lore race''.

3. Looking to Nobbel87 video about this new expac, he says Blizz have announced the Warrior artifact will be a weapon made out of Deathwing skin. I hope it will not be something like a new version of the Ghurtalak. I've never been a huge fan of the hentai tentacle sword and it doesn't look so good to me. It's like hitting your enemy with a dragon steak.
    Edited: August 11, 2015

4. They have many weapons designs that have no practical usage and no common sense at all. And armor too. Like that Garrosh's shoulders... He cant even see cuz of them - fail in battle.

5. Looking to Nobbel87 video about this new expac, he says Blizz have announced the Warrior artifact will be a weapon made out of Deathwing skin. I hope it will not be something like a new version of the Ghurtalak. I've never been a huge fan of the hentai tentacle sword and it doesn't look so good to me. It's like hitting your enemy with a dragon steak.
    It might be that by his skin he meant his Elementium plates ... also we already have the fangs of the father that was partially made of Deathwing (I think).

6. Looking to Nobbel87 video about this new expac, he says Blizz have announced the Warrior artifact will be a weapon made out of Deathwing skin. I hope it will not be something like a new version of the Ghurtalak. I've never been a huge fan of the hentai tentacle sword and it doesn't look so good to me. It's like hitting your enemy with a dragon steak.
    I was hoping they redid Ashkandi and made it strictly for Arms Warriors as an artifact weapon but it is up to them at the end of the day.

7. June 5, 2016  
    Hi,i want to know when i can download wow legion on this site (expansion) ?

8. June 5, 2016  
    Sometime in 2020. In all seriousness, though, we don't have any plans for that expansion at this time.

9. June 5, 2016  
    What makes you think you can download an expansion that isn't FULLY released yet...*looks at name* god damn it...

First ... 789