1. Question for the devs of lordaeron

Will combat bug be fixed?

2. This guy is asking the important questions....

No. They are going to fix everything except the combat bug.

3. This guy is asking the important questions....

No. They are going to fix everything except the combat bug.
    Well, you gotta admit it, it IS important :D Especially for the realm first 80 race.

4. Will combat bug be fixed?
    Anything what's reported will be fixed.

5. no need to be a douche, the reason i ask is because it's one of the oldest bugs on molten that hasn't been fixed. my question is 100% valid. thank you very much

6. Combat bug only occurs if the mob cannot follow you (either fly hack or just losing it out). The mob itself will disengage you after a minute of not being loaded, or 5 seconds of being loaded but not able to reach you
    If its confusing ill put it this way
    Can see the mob and the mob can see you = will leave combat in 5-10 seconds if it cant reach you
    Cannot see the mob and it cannot see you (unloaded) = will leave combat when its loaded or after 1 minute

Perma combat bug will never happen

7. Combat bug only occurs if the mob cannot follow you (either fly hack or just losing it out). The mob itself will disengage you after a minute of not being loaded, or 5 seconds of being loaded but not able to reach you
    If its confusing ill put it this way
    Can see the mob and the mob can see you = will leave combat in 5-10 seconds if it cant reach you
    Cannot see the mob and it cannot see you (unloaded) = will leave combat when its loaded or after 1 minute

Perma combat bug will never happen
    Well it happens with casters that cannot find you or cast... They just stand in 1 place and don't follow you... They don't reset either even if you go out of aggro range... That's how i get perm combat bug

8. Another combat bug occurs when you attack a Demolisher on the Strand of the Ancients BG but don't destroy it, the combat bug will remain until it is destroyed or you're killed. And i see another SotA bug, which ruins the BG, has been reported but not resolved, that 100% increase in dmg and hp when you get on the side seat of a demolisher.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

9. the combat bug I remember is when there are npc's fighting other npcs and you take aggro and then run away, the add will follow you for a short time and then run back but it will continue fighting the npc, and most npc fights don't actually end because they don't do damage to each other, and you're still in combat.