1. Bring Back MCH sq / Duo que is unfair

Rly, you have ruined SQ so much: in MCH time,s there was some kind of balance and you could play some real tactical games, now SQ is totally about luck untill u reach some high lvl (with duo que, lol): look at the top players, msot ofthem have huge "Wins minus loss" difference, 2500 rated ppl with 541-154 (387 win-loss difference LMAO), 174-19 stats or 316-102 (155 and 214 games differnce in those 2 cases, lmao) how much low rated opoents have they farmed at night?). Do you realize how stupid and competition lacking it is? For example, rusing 2500 rating can take around 60-80 winn-loss difference:

(2500-1500 )/15 = 66,6 games (if you face only equaly rated teamsm that's why I wrote 60-80 games).

Orcomps like mm/rog/Hpal or rog/warr/rsham vs spellcelaves or TC... I understand you are implementing this 1st time and it was even fun, but rly, you should consider bringing back MCH SQ: people who wanted to play SC and meleecleaves were forced to do 3s, now you can faceroll/suffer in sq (depending wich comp/ que you are doing.)

Thx.
    Edited: August 11, 2015

2. i just want to drop by and state that the reason why users comment less and less onto such topics is not because of a lack of care about w/e subject mentioned, but because of a lack of motivation to do so
    a lack of motivation to provide feedback which is a consequence of warmane's behavior toward the community, questions such as "why even bother?" coming to the mind of members

ill still write something about the topic itself; such kind of feedback regarding the soloq allowed comp formats has alrdy been mentioned and discussed multiple times by community members, as for myself;
    there are 4 logical environment choices for wotlk 3v3 arenas;
    1 - only MCH
    2 - only MCH and non-MS melee cleaves
    3 - FFA minus hunter/melee/healer and ele/caster/healer
    4 - FFA
    #2 wouldve done the job to reduce queue time and increase arena diversity, going to #4 was definitely not necessary for that
    there still hasnt been a talk trough between the warmane community and staff about the subject yet, meaning all that is left for us to do about it is to wait and hope

Edited: August 13, 2015

3. the sad truth about solo Q is, is that no matter what positive changes are made too it. It still ends up being mostly RNG based and very heavily spec biased.

MCH soloq was very very biased to anyone who played ele+war, aff+war (sometimes mage+war) specially the ele's who could easily reach 2500 or so even with lack luster game play. and if you wernt duo Qing (which defeats the purpose of the idea of soloq) you couldnt make any real head way newayz without alot of rng (imagine trying to get rate in soloq when everyone you get partied with is either really bad, or a terrible match for your class. Aff+Enh vs thunder cleave...greeaaaaaaat xD).

Moral of the story, just enjoy it as it is. its not going to get any better regardless :/