1. <P R O T E U S> in action.

So, we're an PvP guild on horde side, probably the best one around. What are you about to see in this video isn't the deadliest forty, but a random guild members that was on right place in right time to make some video messin' around in sw city.

Hope you like it, enjoy. Sorry bout the quality of the video, the uploading speed isn't really the best, so i had to reduce it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWiF...ature=youtu.be

Subscribe please

Kind regards

Warcrimes

2. Epic fuking guild you are, Thrall got owned today, again, and Horde doesnt defend him and it doesnt attack Alliance leaders
    Im ashamed of choosing Horde now

3. probably the best one around.

ahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

4. Well my son, first of all I'm not here to insult anyone but to promote my own guild. Second, if you rolled a horde, that doesn't means you should be ashamed,simply because we do not represent the horde, we're just a part of it. Thrall might got owned indeed, but that doesn't have anything to do with us when we had like ten/fifteen players online dueling infront the orgrimmar while fourty alliance came across the bridge from the barrens and simply nuked the boss.

Think before you say something, otherwise... y'know.

Kind regards

5. From my point of view you apparently don't have any idea who you talkin' with. Anyway guys, a brand new video finished. Trying to actually help alliance and horde how to figure out winning isle of conquest and rest of bgs.

Hope you enjoy watching the video

If you need some help/tips/advances considering shadow priests/warriors...especially warriors, feel free to ask

Here's the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gUOfz_z0w

Subscribe and like us. Thank you

Kind regards

6. THats right, they sit there and duel, and dont even bother, just like all of you ****ers who tried everything in the game and cant tell its time to move on

7. You gotta admit it mate. The video is perfect, especially the other one.

It's not necessary to swear upon me/us... why don'y you simply dislike the video and move one like everyone else?:)