1. Racials

Question for the devs.

Have you given any thought on changing any racials?
    My thought here is that I guess some guilds will try too go for first kills in raids and feel the need too max out their DPS as much as possible. But too do that they need a specific race. For example: Troll rogue > Undead rogue, Orc DK > all races(?) DK.
    I know many raiders throghout the history of wow that feelt sad that they "couldn't" play their favorite race because another race was so much better at the class than the one they were playing.

Examples:
    Adding Undead's shadow damage from Cataclysm "Touch of the grave".
    Adding the new racial from WoD were NElfs get Crit during daytime and Haste during nighttime "Touch of elune".

BEST REGARDS!
    Love what you are doing!

2. Question for the devs.

Have you given any thought on changing any racials?
    My thought here is that I guess some guilds will try too go for first kills in raids and feel the need too max out their DPS as much as possible. But too do that they need a specific race. For example: Troll rogue > Undead rogue, Orc DK > all races(?) DK.
    I know many raiders throghout the history of wow that feelt sad that they "couldn't" play their favorite race because another race was so much better at the class than the one they were playing.

Examples:
    Adding Undead's shadow damage from Cataclysm "Touch of the grave".
    Adding the new racial from WoD were NElfs get Crit during daytime and Haste during nighttime "Touch of elune".

BEST REGARDS!
    Love what you are doing!
    That's not going to happen. Policy is to not implement any custom content. Sorry.
    Not only that, but it would most likely cause imbalancing issues.
    Edited: August 13, 2015

3. That's not going to happen. Policy is to not implement any custom content. Sorry.
    Not only that, but it would most likely cause imbalancing issues.
    Seems rather imbalanced already too me. I meen there was a reason why most frost DK's were Orcs back in the day. But i catch your meening. PvP and all. Thanks for the quick answer :)

4. Sometimes in wow, you gotta make choices and compromises, one of the things that makes the game good IMO.

5. Good players don't need to rely on racials to be good.

6. Good players don't need to rely on racials to be good.
    Imo it has nothing to do with how good a player is. A "good" player is still able too max more dps with berserk (troll) or blood fury (orc) than without.

7. Imo it has nothing to do with how good a player is. A "good" player is still able too max more dps with berserk (troll) or blood fury (orc) than without.
    Well in wow progress there are still alliance guilds doing really good. A realm first here could just as easily be alliance. Its all about the team effort and how people gains the best possible gears before.. And frankly it comes down to how many times people wipe. Especially on content where you already have set tactics, since its not the first time these bosses die :)

Its most likely gonna be guild that already cleared the content on Warmanes current realms so they know of the bugs and the like. Then they know how to handle different mechanics :)

Racials aint gonna make the big difference here.

8. Who cares about racials? I mean, you're gonna look at that character forever, go with what you actually like.

9. Have you given any thought on changing any racials?
    "Going for first kills" achievements and "playing the character you want" only happen to meet by coincidence, and there's no reason to change basic game features because some people want both, but don't want to play the race better suited for the first.