1. Gold needed for start,help me figure it out

I was just wondering how much money will i need to /train all my class spells from 1-80,and profession skills,eg:blacksmithing+mining.
    *riding skills will cost roughly 6300 gold before rep reduction.

if you happen to know more,please post below,since gold will be such a valuable currency once lord will launch ;its worth knowing the math

2. The fact you have to ask about that says that you are not very experienced, so you dont have to worry about gold. If you dont know the best quest routes to hit 80 fast, you will spend more time on various useless quests, which give you probably more gold. By the time you hit 80 you will have enough gold for spells and professions, though it totally depends :P If you want to make a good plan, go level on the PTR from 1-80 2-3x

3. I was just wondering how much money will i need to /train all my class spells from 1-80,and profession skills,eg:blacksmithing+mining.

if you happen to know more,please post below,since gold will be such a valuable currency once lord will launch ;its worth knowing the math
    I highly advice you to pick up every single thing and sell this whilst questing so you can afford the mount at 20. Also since this is a progressive realm, do not worry about such things as math. Just level professions while you level up, sure it is slower but profitable since you dont have to worry about it later and also gain some gold with it. You'll have gold for everything eventually so do not worry.

4. The fact you have to ask about that says that you are not very experienced, so you dont have to worry about gold. If you dont know the best quest routes to hit 80 fast, you will spend more time on various useless quests, which give you probably more gold. By the time you hit 80 you will have enough gold for spells and professions, though it totally depends :P If you want to make a good plan, go level on the PTR from 1-80 2-3x
    I can't measure my experience in this game,and please don;t underestimate my time spent playing on this realm exclusively;i know how much gold and what i have to do in this game in order to get where i need to.My question if you didnt read it,was about the exact gold needed for me in order to train class spells/profession trainer/riding skills combined.
    Example of a post:"yo dude i made the math you need 14.395 gold to get them all"

PS: Please stop with the friendly experienced helper behavior sheet,and read the muttha ****ing thread before you muttha ****ing post.

5. I can't measure my experience in this game,and please don;t underestimate my time spent playing on this realm exclusively;i know how much gold and what i have to do in this game in order to get where i need to.My question if you didnt read it,was about the exact gold needed for me in order to train class spells/profession trainer/riding skills combined.
    Example of a post:"yo dude i made the math you need 14.395 gold to get them all"

PS: Please stop with the friendly experienced helper behavior sheet,and read the muttha ****ing thread before you muttha ****ing post.
    Depends on: Class/Spec/personal playstyle. Instead of going mad do the math yourself, as noone ever did this kind of math because it is useless. You will have a level lock on 60 so you can farm gold for whatever you might need.

Cheers,
    not so friendly guy

6. The fact you have to ask about that says that you are not very experienced, so you dont have to worry about gold. If you dont know the best quest routes to hit 80 fast, you will spend more time on various useless quests, which give you probably more gold. By the time you hit 80 you will have enough gold for spells and professions, though it totally depends :P If you want to make a good plan, go level on the PTR from 1-80 2-3x
    "The fact you have to ask about that says that you are not very experienced, so you dont have to worry about gold." > (condecending, blatant)
    "If you dont know the best quest routes to hit 80 fast, you will spend more time on various useless quests, which give you probably more gold." > (i know how to do it, you probably dont, and i dont mind telling you...)
    "If you want to make a good plan, go level on the PTR from 1-80 2-3x" > :P (teehee, snicker snicker)
    "Instead of going mad do the math yourself, as noone ever did this kind of math because it is useless." >(budgets have dicatated our lives since the first coin dropped in a hand, but please dont wonder about things like that here )

If you think a question is dumb, why bother to chastise?

-You kick the dog till his jaws crunked sideways, and further, you embrace the notion that he dared to bark at YOU.

I wasnt even contemplating any comment here, i have no clue on the answer... but then you write this:

"Cheers,
    not so friendly guy"
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

To OP promoted: dont know the answer mate, it sounds like one of those fun fact things > but since everything else in WoW as been scrutinized to a science, if you google it... you may find an answer on that, i wouldnt be shocked.

7. "The fact you have to ask about that says that you are not very experienced, so you dont have to worry about gold." > (condecending, blatant)
    "If you dont know the best quest routes to hit 80 fast, you will spend more time on various useless quests, which give you probably more gold." > (i know how to do it, you probably dont, and i dont mind telling you...)
    "If you want to make a good plan, go level on the PTR from 1-80 2-3x" > :P (teehee, snicker snicker)
    "Instead of going mad do the math yourself, as noone ever did this kind of math because it is useless." >(budgets have dicatated our lives since the first coin dropped in a hand, but please dont wonder about things like that here )

If you think a question is dumb, why bother to chastise?

-You kick the dog till his jaws crunked sideways, and further, you embrace the notion that he dared to bark at YOU.

I wasnt even contemplating any comment here, i have no clue on the answer... but then you write this:

"Cheers,
    not so friendly guy"
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________

To OP promoted: dont know the answer mate, it sounds like one of those fun fact things > but since everything else in WoW as been scrutinized to a science, if you google it... you may find an answer on that, i wouldnt be shocked.
    Learn to deal with it, trolling and flaming is a common thing on forums. Except on a Hello Kitty discussion forum :P

And yes im having fun being an ******* sometimes. Actually i always have fun being one :P

Feel free to visit me on teamspeak for live flame.

8. he told that in a bit bad attitude, but he got a point... i mean come on, i never even tried to calculate it... i always had all the gold i needed (riding skills took more time but them too) i just sold all and i mean all the crap i had ever found in a normal shop (all the claws and meat and grey items etc). i just bought the basic flying skillz (riding costs is nothing) after that im fine with being slow but at least can fly and wait till i have more gold (as u lvl up items u sell worth more gold)
    Edited: August 14, 2015

9. Learn to deal with it, trolling and flaming is a common thing on forums. Except on a Hello Kitty discussion forum :P

And yes im having fun being an ******* sometimes. Actually i always have fun being one :P

Feel free to visit me on teamspeak for live flame.
    ..been around the internet campfire for a bit, thanks for the hello kitty wisdom.

also thanks for the redundancy in exclaiming you take pride in being an *******, cleary i wrote to clarify that.

Visit you on teamspeak for live flame?? whaa? hmmm...that sounds like some kind of slim shady shiit youll throw down on me, daaamn.

Your an A-hole, you met some toilet tickets for a change of pace. You deal with it flamer

10. ..been around the internet campfire for a bit, thanks for the hello kitty wisdom.

also thanks for the redundancy in exclaiming you take pride in being an *******, cleary i wrote to clarify that.

Visit you on teamspeak for live flame?? whaa? hmmm...that sounds like some kind of slim shady shiit youll throw down on me, daaamn.

Your an A-hole, you met some toilet tickets for a change of pace. You deal with it flamer
    haha really dont understand why so upset and why u downgrade urself for starting to curse "flamer" "a hole" "slim shady shiit" ? :S i mean wtf. go speak with his teamspeak maybe u will feel better (really) when talking its sometimes better than typing
    Edited: August 14, 2015

11. haha really dont understand why so upset and why u downgrade urself for starting to curse "flamer" "a hole" "slim shady shiit" ? :S i mean wtf
    They hate us cause they aint us - The Interview :D

12. I hate it when people come into threads that doesn't concerne them and post some stupid answer like some of the above "why would anyone do the math,its pointless",if its pointless dont talk **** and just shut the fc up if you can't answer the question i've asked you.Sorry if i am raging or flaming but some of you deserve the rage.

13. I was just wondering how much money will i need to /train all my class spells from 1-80,and profession skills,eg:blacksmithing+mining.

As long as you level up your profession,sell some cloth and items you create on auction house,don't spend any copper on trash items or exaggerated items n auction house,then you will have no problem training and buying mounts at level 20,40 and 60,however,you will have to grind a bit in order to purchase the fast flying training,as most of the 80s on the begining of Lordaeron used to fly with 60s flying mounts.

14. I hate it when people come into threads that doesn't concerne them and post some stupid answer like some of the above "why would anyone do the math,its pointless",if its pointless dont talk **** and just shut the fc up if you can't answer the question i've asked you.Sorry if i am raging or flaming but some of you deserve the rage.
    You're like an ***** then.

You want to know "how many KM is that path over there until I reach it guys?"

And they answered "there is a shortcut it takes 1 minute", and you rage at them for showing you that is pointless to go through the path you chose, yeh blame them.

My 2cents.

12 Last