1. Spreading the Word?

Now that we have a launch date, what can we do to spread the word?

Ideas:
    - Post on various sub-redits
    - Post on various private WoW server focused forums
    - Once it's launched, ask popular youtube who do private server reviews to do a review
    - Release a trailer

2. Now that we have a launch date, what can we do to spread the word?

Ideas:
    - Once it's launched, ask popular youtube who do private server reviews to do a review
    - Release a trailer
    1: It's prob already posted but sure they could post it somewhere
    2: I doubt that promoting other servers on a private server forum (for a specific wow) is kinda well... Stupid but also banneble
    3: It's prob gonna be done by Dodgeykebab since he did a ''preview'' of the realm Lord (not much of a video but promotion nonetheless).
    4: Prob gonna be done when the realm is close to releasing but who would make that trailer?

Just my opinions but sure they need to promote it more but since they got ''rid'' of vote sites (which are generally the place where you got ''noticed'') it's kinda hard to get attention.

3. Now that we have a launch date, what can we do to spread the word?

Ideas:
    - Release a trailer
    Who knows maybe lordaeron will need a sister realm after the release,i'm expecting a 5k realm with atleast 1k que,there is people outthere who left warmane(old molten) the moment molten got wiped,and this is theire chance to come back,also im expecting alot of people coming from retail to try the x1 on warmane,im really worried the server will be overloaded with people.

4. Who knows maybe lordaeron will need a sister realm after the release,i'm expecting a 5k realm with atleast 1k que,there is people outthere who left warmane(old molten) the moment molten got wiped,and this is theire chance to come back,also im expecting alot of people coming from retail to try the x1 on warmane,im really worried the server will be overloaded with people.
    i agree, this will probably be the case. I was here when Neltharion opened and the queues were horrible that they soon had to open Deathwing.

And since im not a donor ill just wait for the 2nd serv cause waiting 500-1k+ queues is pointless to me.

5. A Trailer is always an excelent form of attracting people, Blizzard knows that too well XD

6. don't bother with reddit, the /r/wowservers is a circlejerk of D-WoW and G-D fanboys, who will downvote everything about Lordaeron xD

7. Well if one vanilla server can has 6k ppl, we can do it too guys! Little promotion wouldnt hurt

8. 1: It's prob already posted but sure they could post it somewhere
    2: I doubt that promoting other servers on a private server forum (for a specific wow) is kinda well... Stupid but also banneble
    3: It's prob gonna be done by Dodgeykebab since he did a ''preview'' of the realm Lord (not much of a video but promotion nonetheless).
    4: Prob gonna be done when the realm is close to releasing but who would make that trailer?

Just my opinions but sure they need to promote it more but since they got ''rid'' of vote sites (which are generally the place where you got ''noticed'') it's kinda hard to get attention.
    about those vote sites: they are on them. they have adverts on there :)