1. MY DK Freeguwop is stuck death please HELP IM WAITING FOR 2 DAYS

Im waiting from 2 days to a some kind of gm to log in and fix my death i want to play common wtf is going on with u. You gone from slow to ****ing turtle slow are u kidding me cant u just fcking help me with my ressurection please do it becouse im so ****ing angry i might knock out my monitor

2. Use unstuck option from website: my account > store > select realm, character and currency - "free" > then select character unstuck. Your character will be revived and teleported to you hearthstone location.
    I dont get why this gm who moved topic doesnt help...you could move this topic but why cant you help him with answer.

3. I dont get why this gm who moved topic doesnt help...you could move this topic but why cant you help him with answer.
    Because it wasn't a GM who moved. GMs don't move threads any more than Moderators teleport characters.
    As to why I didn't reply, it's simple: Moderators reply here voluntarily, not as part of their duties, and I felt not encouragement to reply with the tone he used.