1. [in-game] Global chat question

Hey guys,

Is there another chat beside #Global that people openly communicate in? Global is great for groups but the text flys by so fast that it is pointless for wordly discussion. I know #World exists but people rarely talk in it. Anyways, just seeing if there is a chat channel I haven't discovered yet that is the holy grail of communication. Thank you!

2. No there is not , global is usualy nice . but since molt down , warmane didnt add spam filter to the global chat so ppl are spaming random ****

3. No there is not , global is usualy nice . but since molt down , warmane didnt add spam filter to the global chat so ppl are spaming random ****
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean by nice but global hasn't been anything other than insipid raid spam for years. It has, for all intents and purposes, replaced LFG and LFG itself has become completely unused as a result. The "/join global to chat with members of your faction" server message is just false advertising at this point as any attempt at having a back and forth exchange there will get buried under an avalanche of raid spam in about 1.5 seconds during peak times.

OP, if you're actually looking to talk to people outside of your guild, Trade is probably your best bet.

4. OP, if you're actually looking to talk to people outside of your guild, Trade is probably your best bet.
    But Trade is where Accolade and the other trolls are though. :(
    Jokes aside, I like the General channel for random chat.

5. But Trade is where Accolade and the other trolls are though. :(
    Damn, there goes my plan to lure OP into the den of the master trolleys.

6. I feel so violated! :P I'll kick it in Trade chat and General for now. I've gotten results from time to time. Thank you guys ^_^