1. So lorderon it's a kind of big beta test for dw and rag....😃

2. So lorderon it's a kind of big beta test for dw and rag....��
    Its kind of a beta for all future realms :D Quest and Instance scripts will be ported to Cata and MoP too

EDIT:

Content is being scripted and tested for Lordaeron, will be fixed if anything needs fixing on Lordaeron, and later used on the new-core version of the other Wrath of the Lich King servers. From the point of view of those other servers, Lordaeron will be "beta testing," but that's all it means. Lordaeron will be a full server with all the support given to those, and getting content first, not just a testing ground.
    Edited: August 24, 2015

3. So, we can expect the progress from Naxxramas to Ruby Sanctum in a total of 6 months?

That means new content every month?

*edit:

Dont get me wrong, but what is gonna happen with the PvP season, noone will be able to get full PvP gear within a month or two?

What happens if no guild manages to clean Ulduar or some other raid in one month, will you just open the next content no matter what happened in the previous one?

This is very confusing and disturbing. A lot of people including me are joining this realm because we want to progress raid like on Retail and this new information is not making us happy, to be honest, it sounds like you are kidding us.

Two months of wasting time till level 80, and then new content each month, that sucks (excuse me but that has to be said).
    Edited: August 22, 2015

4. So, we can expect the progress from Naxxramas to Ruby Sanctum in a total of 6 months?

That means new content every month?
    ofc..this server is a beta for others realm...so there is no reason to have a reasonable time to farm properly every tier pve and every season pvp. Just test every raid every istance everything and after rs -> copy paste con all others realms.

5. I am from Deathwing, you should use us as the the testers, not Lordaeron that will be our most high quality server

6. Seriously, here, for those fixes we are probably willing to do anything

7. I am from Deathwing, you should use us as the the testers, not Lordaeron that will be our most high quality server
    Uh who says the best players are on Deathwing? All should have the oppurtunity to test the realm... You are being silly! :P

Seriously, here, for those fixes we are probably willing to do anything
    You will get them when the time comes... Patients is a virtue.

8. You will get them when the time comes... Patients is a virtue.
    "Patience is a virtue; one I no longer possess." Darion Mograine XD

sorry, couldn't resist quoting it

9. The problem is that the population of DW and Rag wont be happy to hear that they have to wait a year to see some of the features on Lordaeron, and if we give them those without first stress testing it on real players (aka initial releases of the raids etc), there may be instability and lag issues.

Porting just some scripts over is quite tedious too. Eg if Ulduar is to be ported then we need to port all of the core changes which support it.... aaand changing parts of the core at a time will make a lot of things randomly break
    Let them test it them self. Lordaeron will be the biggest WOTLK server and im 100% sure of that. Content should not be rushed for them (Just my opinion)

10. Actually we will have to wait 3 months wich is also a lot of time anyway, so let us test it ourselves, however you should anounce it as a major bug fixing patch, people in DW would love that bug fixing patch

And please don't say Lordaeron is a beta, people will misunderstand

Ah yes i remember suggesting in other forum to release all at once because this was going to happen. However that would make people faceroll raids using dungeon or pvp items with higher level to get the first on realm, wich is why they look everything until someone clears it, that must be the plan, it's just to make people don't cheat to get realms first

11. And please don't say Lordaeron is a beta, people will misunderstand
    He didn't mean it's in fact a beta for other servers, just a "so to say" one.
    Content is being scripted and tested for Lordaeron, will be fixed if anything needs fixing on Lordaeron, and later used on the new-core version of the other Wrath of the Lich King servers. From the point of view of those other servers, Lordaeron will be "beta testing," but that's all it means. Lordaeron will be a full server with all the support given to those, and getting content first, not just a testing ground.

12. sooo im not too sure i like what i hear and im pritty sure most people that are coming to this server for a blizlike *ish* progression 1x server would not be happy to hear that things will be rushed...

should prob skip this one month wait period at 60 and 70 and make it a normal 1x rate server starting with nax etc that will give you a few extra months you can do spaced out a bit to make it more retail like....

ex - release server sept 25th or w/e it is
    Dec 31st *ish* release uldar
    end of march release ToC
    end of June release ICC with 0% bonus buff thing slowly scaling up to 30% by end of sept
    end of sept 2016 release RS

just over a year to keep the timeframe short enough to get fixes on other realms fast but slow enough to keep people on lorderon happy.....

just my thoughts... will play here either way as i enjoy fresh starts on servers

First 12