1. Item Missbuy , / hacked .... unable to retrieve coins

I have a huge problem, i restored my account
    when molten fell, got my 89 coins back on my account .
    I spent last 2 years playing on molten ... i NEVER PLAYED CATACLYSM.

so , after the meltdown , i was outraged cause of character losses, so i went out and focused on college and my education leaving my acc restored with 89 coins.
    Never have i played after the restoration untill today, i downloaded wotlk from you'r offical link .
    loged in , made a char and tought i should start spending my coins , but all of them all missing .
    Someone spent all of my coins , on epic Hd items on cata server!!!!!!!
    i dont recognize any of the ip adresses used to purchase items ...
    ! i donated , i contributed ,
    could you help me out please, since i do not know what to do , i am missing almost 100$ worth of coins ...
    all i want to do is to retriewe them with item missbuy / but i CANT ... cause it doesnt load the items. it only loads , all items purchased by coins when i plee for missing item

2. I've a very hard time believing this story...

3. it's not what you believe in , it's what you can prove. i have here, about 3 diferent ip adresses ... none of them are mine. im using the same ip for the last 3 years...
    all purchases done within 2 day spand ... someone deleted my 3 instant lvl 80 characters too ...

4. I have a huge problem, i restored my account
    when molten fell, got my 89 coins back on my account .
    I spent last 2 years playing on molten ... i NEVER PLAYED CATACLYSM.

so , after the meltdown , i was outraged cause of character losses, so i went out and focused on college and my education leaving my acc restored with 89 coins.
    Never have i played after the restoration untill today, i downloaded wotlk from you'r offical link .
    loged in , made a char and tought i should start spending my coins , but all of them all missing .
    Someone spent all of my coins , on epic Hd items on cata server!!!!!!!
    i dont recognize any of the ip adresses used to purchase items ...
    ! i donated , i contributed ,
    could you help me out please, since i do not know what to do , i am missing almost 100$ worth of coins ...
    all i want to do is to retriewe them with item missbuy / but i CANT ... cause it doesnt load the items. it only loads , all items purchased by coins when i plee for missing item
    Stop giving your account info to random people and you wouldn't have this problem. Nobody can get your password unless YOU give it to them.

5. Stop giving your account info to random people and you wouldn't have this problem. Nobody can get your password unless YOU give it to them.
    Because Molten has better anti-hacker protection then the FBI or The white house does...right..

6. Its more simple than that
    When you restored your account you would have a limited time to spend your refunded coins and points before they get set to 0, so if you didnt touch the account for that time thats the more reasonable explanation