1. Even if everyone starts with the same MMR at the beginning of the season, those who already have the bis gear will almost immediatly reach higher mmr and ratings. Those who don't manage to do it are basically nabs who will sit in low mmr even if they have the bis gear. When you start doing arena with a fresh new lvl 80 you will have to struggle a bit, doing lot of bgs and playing at low mmr but if you are a quite good player it shouldn't take more then one season (aka four months) to be full wrath geared, with the only exception of the shoulders which require 2k rating in the 3vs3. And trust me, you will definetly not fill the gap with those bis geared players just because you can buy furious or relentless weapons. The skill required to reach 2k rating here on warmane it's definetly not so high to make it an impossible mission.

2. Even if everyone starts with the same MMR at the beginning of the season, those who already have the bis gear will almost immediatly reach higher mmr and ratings. Those who don't manage to do it are basically nabs who will sit in low mmr even if they have the bis gear. When you start doing arena with a fresh new lvl 80 you will have to struggle a bit, doing lot of bgs and playing at low mmr but if you are a quite good player it shouldn't take more then one season (aka four months) to be full wrath geared, with the only exception of the shoulders which require 2k rating in the 3vs3. And trust me, you will definetly not fill the gap with those bis geared players just because you can buy furious or relentless weapons. The skill required to reach 2k rating here on warmane it's definetly not so high to make it an impossible mission.
    Ye im not talking about high ratings.
    Ok **** tjhis ****. I dont care anymore. My main is full wrathful so cheers to all of you who englightened me about arenas.

3. Well turns out you guys were right. Gota give you that. Crafting the pvp set from professions was the easiest way to get on track, and the difference of resil between that and furious is not that much. Now i was able to get the wrathful off sets and a relentless chest thru arena farming.
    I personally dismiss this "suggestion" as invalid.
    Getting crafted set is the way to start.

First 12