1. MOP and CATA Realms

Greetings,

Okay, here we are again. Before few months when you were streaming with Prot, Borrean, Kaer , Jay and Spark and drinking some alcohol, I've asked Spark what is going on with those low level dungeons and raids that many of us are waiting for it on mop and Cata realms, Spark said something like 'It is not that hard, we already have some scripts so we need like few minutes just to put it in game'.

I know you guys like to see us wasting our Vote points on transmog gear but the fact is that you are losing A LOT of people moving on another server because we are getting bored as fck playing same things over and over. Most of us would really like to enjoy playing some low level dungeons and raids from Vanilla, BC or Wotlk and Cata (for a MOP case)... If he said that scripts aren't that hard, why those 'few minutes' takes already a year? I know many people that waits for those PvE part of game since Cata launch. I'm not tryin' to bother you about this thingy but Cata and Mop are alive for a year already and spamming only new expansion PvE dungeons / raids is SO ANNOYING.

I'm looking forward to Staff replying my topic or at least do something about this issue. When I came on molten 2010, changelogs were every week or 2 weeks and it was awesome. I was playin' retail, there I felt like a fish in ocean so I decided to came back on Warmane... after few months same thing.. So please take this serious guys, It is not all about new dungeons and raids. I know many people that is playing just because of old pve as well. Thank you for your time reading this and paying some time to your community members.

Regards,
    Purgatory Team, Aimp
    Edited: August 21, 2015

2. Hello,
    First off, I dont think they have been making Q&As for a year, first one I can remember was in February, might be wrong though.
    If you have been following forums, you do know that their focus is Wrath of the Lich King content at the moment. Also, they have found a way to almost copy the scripts across the expansions for dungeons, which recieved minimal or no changes between these expansions. That means, I would expect to see few of them in coming weeks after Lordaeron gets to its normal state.
    You took in consideration only Spark's part it takes a bit. One point might be that he wanted to say with that its not the hardest thing, not actually meaning minutes, but that it is easier than scripting a whole raid. Also, you havent taken in consideration, that Warmane has developers with different skilllevel and things that would take for him not as much time would take more for the ones assigned for Mists. With that said, there is also priorities in what they want to fix, meaning, endgame content, class fixes, quest bugs etc might be with higher priority than dungeons. After all, you are playing Mists not WotLK/Cata/tbC/Classic.

Mists were recently updated. Cataclysm is least populated, and while im not saying it deserves no attention, I'd believe Mists and Wrath deserve more. With them building Flagship-Realm Lordaeron, things are getting fixed every day there, but there is no changelog for it, as they are not about to be applied on Deathwing and Ragnaros instantly. I would expect huge changelog or many small ones coming for Wrath whenever Lordaeron is finished as they progress through optimising scripts for more populated realms. As their focus will slowly start to switch when Lordaeron is in the state they want to have him (meaning it might not be already on 26/09), other expansions might start recieving low level dungeons which have recieved small or no changes across expansions.

I also would like to enjoy mists once they are in better state, for now I'll stay in Wrath, so all you can do is wait "till better times arrive".

3. they've said it several times, low level stuff isn't a high priority. don't expect to see much gettin done until end game content is working decently.

4. I swear these people never keep up with Warmane news deliberately to post these threads. They are working on Lordaeron, that will have every raid and dungeon open from Vanilla to Wrath. That will then be copy and pasted (I know its not that easy, just an easier way to explain it) to Cata and MoP.