1. Try combat, sub has been nerfed - *reads patch 5.3 notes on rogues*

I am incredibly happy that warmane has fixed cloak and dagger. All the faceroll sub rogues that spec it, have it because they can litterally press ambush ambush AMBUSH AMBUSH like a death button ,when they have shadow dance, that gets ever so closer to killing their opponent. Obviously we all love 1-button spam but when it makes you win, OH OH That's a mistake. Noone could of escaped the ambush-spamming sub rogue until now.

I am just absolutely satisfied that this has been fixed, I am here to guide the rogues of MoP as many have left because of this sickening nerf.

First, if you want another faceroll spec that can one-shot GO COMBAT.
    red buff+Shadow blades+ PvP trinket dmg+shado-pan trinket+KS = 10k agility+30% dmg+shadow blades?!!!!!!! with killing spree!!!

Like mate, no other faceroll does this satisfy other than the sub rogues...come on lads. Join combat and the faceroll team.

Now to replace cloak and daggers, you have two other options burst of speed or shadowstep.
    Shadowstep is really good for switching targets quickly - really good for 3s. It is also good , if you are skilled, at getting away in certain arenas .
    Burst of Speed is incredibly good at getting away and kind of okay for switching, wastes a few seconds.

okay this is not an indepth guide trying to get back the noobs ( people new to the game) we lost due to this nerf. I'm also trying to encourage them to atleast try theorycrafting in MoP ( an expansion with an exceptional skillcap ).

2. okay then tell me warlords of draneor, catacylsm has a high skillcap. go on tell me

3. Well, we have enjoyed it while we could right? :D

Anyway, if you remember in retail, the tier consists of Shadow step, burst of speed and Preparation( Yeah fking preparation)
    that the worse initial patch for rogue
    then blizz make prep baseline and give cloak and daggeer till 5.2 that was fun like in warmane here
    after that
    Cloak and dagger (Fking Crap)= you only can get in not get out, only work on stealth and vanish :)
    shadow step 25 yard range (situational at best)
    only Burst of speed is worth it now for any situation
    oh and you say ambush ambush ambush, dang how much energy you have anyway thats only stupid rogue ever do spam ambush and it dumb to if you got killed by it
    remember cloak and dagger before nerf is only powerful against range class like mage and hunter dude,

oh and Combat is one button gimmick

4. MoP ( an expansion with an exceptional LOW skillcap ).
    FTFY also combat rogue is lame.

5. just doing my daily bump , don't mind me

6. Sub hasn't been NERFED, sub has bin fixed. Thats a great difference between those words.

Sub is stil good just not ambush killing spree anymore. If you like sub you wil stil play sub.

7. yeah but in comparison to before the fix it is now worst. Because it now has less of an advantage, it is now nerfed. GET IT!