1. Best Profession to have to earn a lot of gold ?

Hello guys, Can i ask you about some professions that can give you gold which is good in profit. comment below and let me see if its real thanks :)

2. The ones where items are expendable and not one time use(/buy).

3. The ones where items are expendable and not one time use(/buy).
    what do you mean by that XD

4. Get a job and buy coins with it and coins to gold.

Best way to make gold. even if you work 1 hour a month with a paying job of 10 euros you wil make 120k a month, just for 1 hour of work.

5. Get a job and buy coins with it and coins to gold.

Best way to make gold. even if you work 1 hour a month with a paying job of 10 euros you wil make 120k a month, just for 1 hour of work.
    i mean in the game not in the site xD

6. what do you mean by that XD
    I mean that you should get something that people buy multiple times, like Gems or Enchants instead of things that are one time buy, like glyphs or gear.
    The later does have larger profit margin per item, but since its onetime buy, its effective profit not as high as of those that are constantly rebought.

7. I mean that you should get something that people buy multiple times, like Gems or Enchants instead of things that are one time buy, like glyphs or gear.
    The later does have larger profit margin per item, but since its onetime buy, its effective profit not as high as of those that are constantly rebought.
    Regardless, glyphs will always be in demand, especially those rare ones found through daily inscription CDs. And considering how easy it is to level Insc + Herb (and considering the abundance of herb nodes in Pandaland), I'd say give that a try if you don't enjoy getting a headache from WoW's backwards profession system.

JC for gems is a given, although I'd rather level enchanting and then just sell all the material left-overs on AH. If you can suffer through the horrible, horrible experience of leveling enchanting, you got a real goldmine on you, since most people just don't have the nerve to go farming greens and blues to level their enchanting, and are more than willing to pay ridiculous amounts for any scrap of rotten food you graced the auction house with. Also got the benefit of selling surplus cloth, which is always a decent, steady income, just don't get greedy with the prices.

I'd avoid trying to make gear through professions, tho. The time you need to invest to farm enough metals, spirit of harmonies and daily random CDs is ******ed. You're really better off with any of the three alternatives up there.

Glyphs = easy to make, average income
    Gems = needs mining (ugh), decent income
    Enchants and mats = pain to level but they_will_buy_anything.jpg

8. Speaking of expendable items, stacks of high level food sell for ridiculous amounts of gold. Right now cooking is actually very hot as not many players are doing it for some reason.

9. It's worth to consider leatherworking, 1 spirit of harmony will be worth 3-4k for you. If you do dailies and pve you will be getting that really easily. I like the rest of the stuff that was said above, as it seems people don't know what they are talking about. Go for enchanting and don't create more competition on my markets ;p

10. don't create more competition on my markets ;p
    Mr. Gangster owns a market now.

11. thanks for the reply guys. i love the things you commented ill try your ways and hopefully it will work :)