1. Coin Store of MoP

I want to buy an item set of DK in MoP by coins, but seems like coin store does not have any item set, I checked for individual parts but kinda have only 2-3 parts of a set. So how to buy a full item set by coins?

2. No idea what you're talking about, as far is it goes for the DK set, it's all there. All "Plate (tank) and Battleplate (dps) of the All-Consuming Maw" set items are there.

3. thank you I found it all :D it would be better if there were item sets instead of scrolling to find individual ones :D

4. oh 1 more thing, there's duplicate items such as "Immaculate Pandaren Sword"... there are 3 of these with same stats and random enchantment. If I purchase 1 of them, is there any difference between 3 of them? (except for random enchantment)
    And is there any differences between All-Comsuming Maw set and Lost Catacomb set for DK?
    Edited: August 22, 2015

5. oh 1 more thing, there's duplicate items such as "Immaculate Pandaren Sword"... there are 3 of these with same stats and random enchantment. If I purchase 1 of them, is there any difference between 3 of them? (except for random enchantment)
    And is there any differences between All-Comsuming Maw set and Lost Catacomb set for DK?
    Ah, first off I would never recommend buyign a Random stat piece, to use real money on RNG is madness. But if you still want to go through with it, 1 is an agility sword and the other 2 are strength swords. Only problem is...one of those strengths swords is for tanks and will only give you tank secondary stats. I would advise making a ticket or hoping a mod answers here about which is which, or you can buy it and if it's a tank one use the refund section and explain what happened and then remember which one was the tank one ^.^

maw set is from T15 (Current tier at the minute) Whihc is Throne of Thunder. Catacombs is T14 set (last tier) whihc was HoF etc. If you have the coins buy the T15, if not or if you want to actually earn the current tier gear then buy theT14 set.
    Edited: August 22, 2015