1. How to determine Tier release(Guide for staff, please get it right)

(...)

Offended? I don't give a sh*t. I spend a lot of time reading about your server, being disappointed and still trying to create an acceptable progress guild on Lordaeron and i am getting bored by your incompetence.

Again: Get your game together or f*ck off, but don't waste peoples time with announcements you later on distant yourselves from(YamiCodenamed), when you realize that people are p*ssed of. By now you might have realized that Lordaeron attracted people different from your usual "Warmane-Faithfuls", people that get fed up by bullsh*t pretty fast, so please get it right. Many people including myself would really enjoy Lordaeron, if the server turns out how your advertised it.

Also, as the title suggests already, this thread is aimed at the Warmane staff, not at Randomscrub192838547.
    I don't care about your opinion unless you can present researched based and publicly accessible evidence for your arguments. I won't reply to any trolls/people who write without making any compelling argument, so don't waste your time by spaming this thread with garbage, it will lead to nothing.
    Edited: August 22, 2015

2. I think it's a shame - to borrow your words - that you believe it's on you to tell us how to do our job, and assume we lack information on how to do things, while selectively deciding to ignore Codenamed stating the pace things will be released will depend on the speed the community progresses. Using dates from retail, which have a different community and reality from us, to attempt dictating and "teaching" us how to do it, just shows your lack of scope. You want periods set in stone, we want to see the pace players go and use that to determine when things will happen.

Perhaps you indeed "don't give a ****" if you're offending the Staff. If that's so, you won't mind receiving the treatment given to users who do that. It's just one of the many rules you broke, numerous times, along with this one:

"#7: No Threads Intended To Call Staff Attention -- If you really want to talk to us, send a PM to the correct department; the forums are not a platform for your drama. General inquiries towards the staff (What's next in development?; Threads that dictate otherwise; etc.) are the only exceptions. Infractions for this offense will not result in a ban right away, but the points do accumulate."