1. My prediction how things will turn out at level 60 respectively level 70

I believe within the 1-2 weeks time frame players will start reaching level 60, and probably level 70 within a few days. Once you got your level 60 pretty much everybody will hit the battlegrounds, seeing as the Grand Marshal set is far more superior compared to the dungeon gear (BLD, DM (W/E/N), Stratholme) thus rendering it useless. Also it is extremely cheap in conjunction with the 3.3.5 honor rates. My prediction is that one could gear up a toon from leveling greens into full epic Grand Marshal in a day or two (assuming that there is a steady flow of players queueing up for battlegrounds). Time wise we are about two weeks into the vanilla expansion now. So on the third week we will start seeing these messages floating around in the global channel "LFM AQ40, MUST BE FULL GRAND MARSHAL OR NO INV". Now, is this what we want to happen? Maybe it is, I don't actually know however, I personally DO NOT want this to be the case. There is a few solution to this, either: disable the set completely (I doubt it), increasing the honor required for each piece, decrease the honor rates, or my personal favorite setting an honorable kill requirement for each piece or completely swap the currency for the set to honorable kills. The latter option would work like the present arena rating requirements on the wrath realms (showing up as a red text in the items tooltip).
    As for level 70 we don't have an equivalent to the Grand Marshal set (at least not to my knowledge) so we should be out of the woods there.

Buttom line, we DO NOT want this to occur.

PS: Being afterwise reading this through it had compleely slipped my mind that we actually got arenas available to us. So perhaps an ACTUAL arena rating requirement could be implamented for each piece. Now this would require people to actively queue up for arenas if we are to reach that 1.9k threshold. Or if we wanted it to be extremely rare you could combine all of the above suggestions making the set require: Honor (increased amount), HK's, arena rating and also nerfing the honor rates.
    Edited: August 23, 2015

2. pvp gear into pve enviorment?i'v seen that before,it can be done,there is no way to avoid it,i mean thats why pvp stats we're intoduced in cata afterall right?but i guess we'll see,anyway don't complain too much about balance in wotlk there are alot of stuffs that are not the way they are supposed to be,like why would it be fair to play battlegrounds with full pve gear?i mean i've seen alot of 6k pve hunters,wrecking bgs.

3. If thats best gear you can obtain, and it only needs 1-2 days to get, why wouldnt u use it?
    Also i think you are forgetting prolly big chunk of community is not gonna really hit bgs that hard and even pve that much, more likelly turning into leveling proffesions, grinding mats for next month etc, wich will probablly take some time as well. With 1x rates and swarm of people trying to play right from start, you can expect first few days to be very,very slow as ppl are gonna fight for every mob, npc, quest item etc so having full server of 60s in first 2 weeks is kinda too optimistic.
    And even if its true, getting back to original point - you cant really expect people to have enough time to farm good enough gear ( minus pvp one ) to actually do end game lvl 60 raids, so you might end up hoping they get pvp gear faster so you can do some low lvl raids :)

4. first off to get a full set at lvl 60 it will take about 90k ish honor (if you want weapons as well) this excludes trinkets and a few other pieces that would be crap compared to blues for pve.... also there is no random battleground finder at 60... so unless ppl just so happen to hit lvl 60 just as it becomes a wsg or AB weekend... honor wont come in that fast... as you would only get approx 1.5k ish honor for 3 flags in wsg and 20 hk's .... making you have to win approx 70 WSG's to get a full set... at approx 20 min a game and with 100% win rate this would take 1400 minuets approx 24 hours played more realistically thou since for a loose of wsg you would get almost nothing this can be doubled...

so for 2 weeks that people will be stuck at 60 i dont see this being a issue as the focus is on lvl 80 content not 60 or 70, its just a way staff can build hype while they complete coding from what i understand

5. To my understanding no pre-Wotlk mechanics or features will be active hence why arena and rbg should be enabled, same ges for talent trees. The client won't be modified in anyway.

6. the focus is on lvl 80 content not 60 or 70, its just a way staff can build hype while they complete coding from what i understand
    this,+1

this is an wotlk realm,what do you expect? 6months TBC content?originally they came with the idea to disable outland/northrend because they needed more time to fix bugs,quests,script dungeouns and raids and anyway the real thing is at 80,
    Edited: August 24, 2015

7. Its not gonna progress like vanilla - tbc - wotlk, its just continents and zones are disabled. Thats why its ok to presume stuff like rbg is gonna be active, and dont really see harm in it.

8. Once the server launches all +lvl 60 honor vendors should be removed. When TBC state hits, Merciless and Vengeful glad should be added.
    Why remove all higher level vendors? I am not sure if its the same in wrath but in retail you cant buy higher level items as a lower level. Perhaps you cant do it but still i dont want some crazy nolife mother****ers farming the current lvl 80 season gear and having the edge once Northrend launches.
    Edited: August 26, 2015 Reason: Northrend, not The Northrend… god…