1. Sweden!! Also rolling horde Tauren warrior prot <3! Also apart of Is A Cookie!

2. Romania ! <3 Rolling horde, hunter mm ftw !

3. whay iz everynone so hordish?
    Because they are more badass and bloodthisrty then those pesky alliance scum ;) + Horde has better PVE racials then alliance as far as i'm aware with the exception of gnomes which has int racial. Alliance is more PVP racial (which humans have which is everyone rolls humans and spirit/rep racial). Horde has always been having more PVE guilds afaik.

4. It is nice to ser that a thread had some nice answers :) hope that more people also posta tgeir opinions here.

I was, actually, to play alliance (im quite fond of the draenei), but my counsin who play MoP wants horde, so be it.

I'll be playing a blood elf priest and, luckly, will have the same name "krellian".

See you at Lord, fellas!

5. Because they are more badass and bloodthisrty then those pesky alliance scum ;) + Horde has better PVE racials then alliance as far as i'm aware with the exception of gnomes which has int racial. Alliance is more PVP racial (which humans have which is everyone rolls humans and spirit/rep racial). Horde has always been having more PVE guilds afaik.
    yea...allright

6. North West Canada, Prince George to be exact. Initially was going horde but a few buddies of mine want to go alliance, and it seems it may be best for server pop balancing to go alliance. still debating on class thou

7. North West Canada, Prince George to be exact. Initially was going horde but a few buddies of mine want to go alliance, and it seems it may be best for server pop balancing to go alliance. still debating on class thou
    ummm i may pop your bubble but there is a poll for who ppl will roll for (faction) and we are even , so dont worry about your balancing , just happened horde sticking here much more

8. ummm i may pop your bubble but there is a poll for who ppl will roll for (faction) and we are even , so dont worry about your balancing , just happened horde sticking here much more
    I wouldn't base the entire Warmane community on 1 poll on a huge population that Warmane has. There are players who don't visit the forums at all or notice the posts so. We will see how the pop will look like but i figure many is ally because of human racial only.

9. Serbia...I will remove the keb... horde.

10. from SEA!
    always 550ms+ but never give up pvping
    For the Alliance

11. Hi I'm from Sri Lanka :D .... am I the only Sri Lankan here? Sri Lankan kollo tikka damuda reply ekak?

12. Serbia Human Pala ( Vexbro) rolling warmane(Molten) again after 5 years

First 1234 Last