1. Vanilla level cap

Even though the server will be up in a month i am interested in this now. Will the level cap of the first vanilla content be 60 or shall we be able to smuggle a level or two? What do i mean by that.... my intention is to avoid the HFP quest hubs when outland opens at all costs, as that area will be really ****ed up. So i am thinking about leveling till 62 in Azeroth, then just outmaneuver all of those hot zones and go straight to ZMRSH. After that it's just smooth sailing. Same thing when NRTHND opens.

Yeah, i am really bored now hence the pointless question. :D

2. Even though the server will be up in a month i am interested in this now. Will the level cap of the first vanilla content be 60 or shall we be able to smuggle a level or two? What do i mean by that.... my intention is to avoid the HFP quest hubs when outland opens at all costs, as that area will be really ****ed up. So i am thinking about leveling till 62 in Azeroth, then just outmaneuver all of those hot zones and go straight to ZMRSH. After that it's just smooth sailing. Same thing when NRTHND opens.

Yeah, i am really bored now hence the pointless question. :D
    That will only end with everyone doing the same thing you plan to do so no, you wont sail anywhere. ;D

3. Thinking logically, you've got to assume they will place a level cap at 60.

4. Wow very good question..
    I kinda doubt they will lock lvl at 60, sounds a bit overcomplicating it, tho im sure there might be some hax bug abuses to get to 80 in vanilla content :D

5. Overcomplicating ?

It's literally just changing a number from 80 to 60.

6. Wow very good question..
    I kinda doubt they will lock lvl at 60, sounds a bit overcomplicating it, tho im sure there might be some hax bug abuses to get to 80 in vanilla content :D
    Dude how do you think 255 servers allow you to get to 255? Indeed, its easy.

Spoiler: Show
    change the number from 80 to 60

7. Helffire is in anycase 58+ and Zangar is 60+ , so I don't see how you can have a "problem" with hellfire.

This "problem" can only be 1of2 :
    1) Too many overall players, hub is empty of stuff. - Retail was also like this, unavoidable unless a small community or you level there late.
    2) Plausible unbalanced amount of factoins at given times. - Unavoidable as well, but at least most people will be focused on leveling and there won't be high level gankers for a while.

8. Overcomplicating ?

It's literally just changing a number from 80 to 60.
    Didnt mean overcomplicating as ''too hard to script''.
    More like, its Wotlk server with locked zones, u should have leveling options open. Everyone keep saying progressive server but there is no such info on PTR current status post.

Even if chars are stuck on lvl 60, most people will have full quest log of done quests for first day Outland comes, so pritty much skipping Hellfire is an option.