1. Resto shaman in Lordaeron at level 60

I don't want to write a huge post. I'd like to discuss this with fellow healers especially restoration shamans. I'm thinking about what it will be like in Lordaeron at level 60 for a month and what raiding will be like if we know this so far:

1. we will have the 3.3.5.a talents, but we will only have 51 talent points to spend
    2. we will learn all spells that are possible to learn from the trainer by level 60 BUT the spells will be from 3.3.5a. So if I'm correct with the checking I did we will have these spells important for resto:

healing wave rank 10
    ancestral spirit rank 5
    cure toxins
    lesser healing wave rank 6
    chain heal rank 3
    water shield rank 6
    earthliving weapon rank 4
    reincarnation
    totemic recall
    earth shield rank 2 (if you choose the talent)
    riptide rank 1 (if you choose the talent)
    windshear
    purge
    call of the elements
    call of the spirits
    all totems, except: wrath of air and fire and earth elementals

we won't have bloodlust or hex.

3. as far as I understand the stat priority should stay as it was in 3.3.5a BUT is it just me or there was no haste back in vanilla, so the stat haste will not exist on vanilla items or will it?
    4.We will only have glyphs craftable up to lvl 60
    5.We will only have enchants up to level 60

So here it goes, resto shammies, what you think we should do? talents? glyphs? enchants? stat priority and gear to go after before going to raids? what about the fact we won't have wrath of air? I'm not amazing at wotlk or vanilla resto shammy so please help with your knowledge.

2. Stats give more bonuses though, since we're on a 3.3.5 client. Lacking bloodlust shouldn't impair you too much.
    No, there is no haste on vanilla items

Stack intelect. Heal like you would heal any low level dungeon and worry about raiding once you hit 60.

3. This is what I and my gm were thinking about talent points and the build:

http://wotlk.openwow.com/talent#hZZx0euIeoxo0Iot

4. just came from another server where 60 was max with 3.3.5 client, resto sham for pve at 60 and 70 is very good, stack crit as high as u can and just spam chainheal, keep earthsield on a target and riptide on cooldown, dont bother with greater healing wave or specing into it (will save you 8 tallents) as greater healing wave will be all overhealing until 80... tanks in vanilla will have 6k-8k hp buffed... a crit lesserhealing wave in blue gear at 60 will heal for 3k easy.... but in raids until wrath at least chainheal will be 70+ % of your healing and will produce the least amount of overhealing due to smart seclection and large amount of aoe dmg in raids at 60 and 70