1. Don't you hate it when that happens? I actually thought about this one the other day, some other spells like fear can also cause you to fall under the map in some areas. I have several ideas on how to resolve this issue, I just haven't caught up to it yet.
    Yes that's true! I forgot that also.
    Lost a couple of matches in arena by falling under the map because of a fear.

iSullivan
    Playing a warrior, the charge bug is probably the most annoying followed by spells and projectiles hitting you through textures in some areas and spell reflect failing sometimes if you reflect just before the cast is finished.

3. Playing a warrior, the charge bug is probably the most annoying followed by spells and projectiles hitting you through textures in some areas and spell reflect failing sometimes if you reflect just before the cast is finished.
    I'll take note to these (they're most certainly not avoided by all means) but most of my concerns are with class-balance. As in advantages & disadvantages of each class (what seems unfair to you). A simple "go watch this video" wont suffice, I like to see opinions & feedback from different perspectives.

4. At least WotLK:
    After ressurrected at bg graveyard, hunters pet hp zero.. still dead.

5. Probably when I get someone to below 1000 hp then a holy paladin flies out of nowhere and lay of hands them.

6. When BiS PvP Prot Warriors manage to touch my poor Warlock.
    Despite 1050 resi and SL, getting Shockwaved for about 12k and shield slammed for similar amounts can end my fun very quickly.

When Hunters on SotA demos oneshoot everything they see.

7. I notice lately players adapting a smart strategy: while you and the enemy are mounted, the opposite will approach you until you make the first attack and lose your mount. He will most likely dodge your first attack, run back, and return again with reinforcements to kick your ***! Mindgames...

Players hiding in Horde architecture is annoying too since they usually have tighter spaces and many columns which are tough to get around.

8. I notice lately players adapting a smart strategy: while you and the enemy are mounted, the opposite will approach you until you make the first attack and lose your mount. He will most likely dodge your first attack, run back, and return again with reinforcements to kick your ***! Mindgames...

Players hiding in Horde architecture is annoying too since they usually have tighter spaces and many columns which are tough to get around.
    Are we forgetting 1 minor detail?

- It must be class or spell related

(I feel we're going off-topic here)

9. Getting Strand of the Ancient 5 times in row. Makes me want to kill the guy that scripted it.

10. Getting Strand of the Ancient 5 times in row. Makes me want to kill the guy that scripted it.
    Off-Topic

(- It must be class or spell related)

11. Every single fight with a rogue. They either finish you after you've been fighting the last 2 minutes against one other guy or then you will just have to sit back and watch them rape you while you get a stun after stun. No skill needed, just the right rotation.

12. When you have perfectly timed your spell reflection on a chaos bolt or a lava burst and the damage done by the reflected spell is ridicolous. I mean ridicolously low...

13. The moment when u finally manage to catch the rog that already saps u for hours and he uses Cloak of shadow+Vanish.
    Edited: September 1, 2015

14. Most frustrating thing for me in general is rogues. There's just something about getting stunned from what seems like no where...

(I know, "Git gud" haha). :)

Funniest thing in PvP though? Rogue stuns me, I get tired of that, jump off the ledge and pull him after me because he isn't paying attention to the landscape (for some reason). :P We go down.. together!

15. Most frustrating thing for me in general is rogues. There's just something about getting stunned from what seems like no where...

(I know, "Git gud" haha). :)

Funniest thing in PvP though? Rogue stuns me, I get tired of that, jump off the ledge and pull him after me because he isn't paying attention to the landscape (for some reason). :P We go down.. together!
    I would just parachute.

So rogues have always been the class of "stuns", nobody has mentioned what class they play or give a detailed description of what happened during a fight. Aside from just being "stunned" I would like to know more like what could be done to resolve the issue for all-class based fights (positives & negatives)

A rogue saps me isn't helping the topic.

First 123 Last