1. [3.3.5]
    When a good rogue opens on my hunter (1v1).

It's impossible to flare + trap a good rogue who will just CoS the trap (pray for that 10% if you're not playing on AT) and evade your ravager. Double disarm, step, and sprint with prep is GG.

If you're running with a crab, have high resil, and expect the rogue to be coming you can set yourself up to have a better chance of winning.

Even with proper setup you'll still lose most of the time since it's a hard counter.

Position your crab away from yourself using the pet stay command. Start with the typical flare, trap, volley, etc. When the rogue opens pay attention to the his combo points and then intervene his kidney. Cross your fingers that the rogue isn't fast/smart enough to kick (remember kick is also off GCD!) your crab's intervene and you have a slightly better chance of winning.

Edit:
    It's extremely frustrating.

/But/, I actually think that's fine. As a class with such a high damage output and control we have to at-least have something that makes us wet ourselves besides shadow priests (which have an extremely low skill floor, very high damage, and can just faceroll dots and los to kill some classes).

-snip-
    Does this happen often? Against which classes? Are you 100% sure that you're hit capped with high expertise?
    That's probably a bug he's talking about.
    Shred, back stab, ambush, and all paladin judgements are not supposed to be dodgeable or parryable.
    (Proof of judgment that's existed since TBC: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=60091/j...ssive#comments)

Since we're on the topic of bugs here and this is spell related:
    As admitted on the bug tracker some spells completely ignore or mishandle resil. The amount of spells is unknown, but it might explain the huge damage gap between AT and the rest of the wotlk servers that I don't think is explainable with just 284 pve items.
    Edited: September 3, 2015

2. when u r a hunt and u just randomly hit ur burst on a pala and suddenly we understand that this , pala popped ds :> and that's most frustatin I ever had :>

3. That's probably a bug he's talking about.
    Shred, back stab, ambush, and all paladin judgements are not supposed to be dodgeable or parryable.
    (Proof of judgment that's existed since TBC: http://www.wowhead.com/spell=60091/j...ssive#comments)

Since we're on the topic of bugs here and this is spell related:
    As admitted on the bug tracker some spells completely ignore or mishandle resil. The amount of spells is unknown, but it might explain the huge damage gap between AT and the rest of the wotlk servers that I don't think is explainable with just 284 pve items.
    This is probably the best feedback I've had thus far, thank you for your inputs.

I actually wasn't even aware that kick was not on a global. ~silly me~

The skills listed that are not suppose to be dodge-able or parry-able - is noted if you come up with anymore feel free to speak them.

The spells that ignore or mishandle resilience I'm unaware of, if you could name a few spells I would gladly appreciate it.

when u r a hunt and u just randomly hit ur burst on a pala and suddenly we understand that this , pala popped ds :> and that's most frustatin I ever had :>
    Sorry I don't understand what you're saying, please abbreviate better if you're capable.

4. The moment when u finally manage to catch the rog that already saps u for hours and he uses Cloak of shadow+Vanish.
    This!

And Paladins running away while Absorbing everything you burst.

5. My top most frustrating moments in PvP was all at Wotlk. Just say Multiboxing or Hacking in every second BG...
    That was pain...

6. Most frustrating?:
    - 5 spell misses in a row, when being jumped by 7+ lvl character while leveling.

7. high geared Horde against low geared Ally on Arathi Basin
    and those high geared ones chose to PvP it all out to Ally's base while leaving bases to be taken by lowbies Ally

=_=a

8. 1. Wrathful Shadowmourne accompanied by a healer (not resto druid)
    2. Elemental shaman and warlock with 2.2k rating
    3. Nobody else queuing arenas than 1. and 2. at the time you queue.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

9. The lovely, not affected by diminishing returns, elemental shamans' earthbind totem...

First 123