1. What about the small things?

I didn't take time to level personaly, but im curious about those small things like
    -NPC placement, huge amount of npcs on current wotlk realms aint even placed correctly
    -NPC dialogues, small events and movement.
    -Small and Big world events ?
    -Open World Achievements

All these things dont directly impact gameplay, but they hugely contribute to the whole expirience.
    Did you guys work on this or its just as other realms?

2. The first bullet still seems to be a problem in some areas, but please do report incorrect spawnings when you find them. As for your last 3 bullets, each have received a lot of updates. But again, if you encounter issues, incorrect spawnings, bugs, etc. please report them on the bug-tracker. When we get thorough reports, it helps us to improve upon the quality of the realm.

3. I didn't take time to level personaly, but im curious about those small things like
    -NPC placement, huge amount of npcs on current wotlk realms aint even placed correctly
    -NPC dialogues, small events and movement.
    -Small and Big world events ?
    -Open World Achievements

All these things dont directly impact gameplay, but they hugely contribute to the whole expirience.
    Did you guys work on this or its just as other realms?
    All those small details are important, attention to detail is important and we are not neglecting them. Lordaeron will not be about "just endgame scripts are important, small things can wait" that has largely been the case elsewhere.

4. there was some missing chat and bosses who say things that never appeared on those realms too, i know there is this thing in ICC after u kill the boss after the gunship (as alliance) king varian and jaina teleport in to give the orc permission to take his dead child, and the second boss saying alot of things be4 u enter combat too (like 7-8 sentences) and u know things like that

5. Lordaeron is currently very different from the other two Wrath realms. Also, please don't try to use the forum for bug reports.

6. Well awesome, those small details will be huge part of the game during first and second month. Thanks for answers

7. idk i just ask... opening bugtracker report coz "some boss that say something dont say it" sound childish and make u probably say to urself "damn u nazara stop waste my time u stupid twerp"

8. idk i just ask... opening bugtracker report coz "some boss that say something dont say it" sound childish and make u probably say to urself "damn u nazara stop waste my time u stupid twerp"
    Not at all, please do report it, those are very quick and easy fixes once reported.

9. Hopefully those clickable doors will be no more!

10. Hopefully those clickable doors will be no more!
    Ahahaha I feel you bro.