1. Warrior race

So I've been reading some posts about Every man for himself and humans in pvp. I also see a lot of human warriors on molten so i was wondering how important extra trinket is for pvp, especially for warrior. Id much rather roll a nelf than a human (idk why i like them more). cheers for all the replies

2. So I've been reading some posts about Every man for himself and humans in pvp. I also see a lot of human warriors on molten so i was wondering how important extra trinket is for pvp, especially for warrior. Id much rather roll a nelf than a human (idk why i like them more). cheers for all the replies
    You haven't mentioned the expansion you are playing but usually in both wotlk and cata (idk about mop) the human race has been considered the best one because of that. The chance to equip an extra pve (or even pvp, I mean those pvp trinkets you can get in Cataclysm with the strenght proc) trinket will increase a lot your dps and your burst. On wotlk, the classic combination of DBW+STS will increase a lot your armor penetration and if you are lucky enough to have at the same time the sts proc and the strength of the taunka proc from dbw, your damage will literally jump up to the stars. Even if the procs are not combined, you will still profit from a costant increased damage, helping you in putting a costant pressure on your enemies.

3. You haven't mentioned the expansion you are playing but usually in both wotlk and cata (idk about mop) the human race has been considered the best one because of that. The chance to equip an extra pve (or even pvp, I mean those pvp trinkets you can get in Cataclysm with the strenght proc) trinket will increase a lot your dps and your burst. On wotlk, the classic combination of DBW+STS will increase a lot your armor penetration and if you are lucky enough to have at the same time the sts proc and the strength of the taunka proc from dbw, your damage will literally jump up to the stars. Even if the procs are not combined, you will still profit from a costant increased damage, helping you in putting a costant pressure on your enemies.
    I was talking about wotlk but i thought it was the same for all expansions. I guess dbw+sts combo helps but does it really matter later on?in 2v2s/3s and such

4. I was talking about wotlk but i thought it was the same for all expansions. I guess dbw+sts combo helps but does it really matter later on?in 2v2s/3s and such
    Yes it does, of course you will not turn in a multigladiator just because you can equip two pve trinkets, but it helps a lot. The resilience you may lose from the medallion can easily be retaken with proper enchants and gems. Being a skilled warrior is also related to the management of those trinket procs.

5. Gnome is also a good choice for warrior.
    Imo Human>gnome>NE for alliance.
    I personally play a gnome xD even if I already have both the heroic BIS trinkets.

6. Gnome is also a good choice for warrior.
    Imo Human>gnome>NE for alliance.
    I personally play a gnome xD even if I already have both the heroic BIS trinkets.
    The gnome race is the best one if you are doing arenas with a healer which hasn't got dispelling abilities, like a resto druid or shaman. The gnome racial fill a bit the lack of the dispels.

7. The gnome race is the best one if you are doing arenas with a healer which hasn't got dispelling abilities, like a resto druid or shaman. The gnome racial fill a bit the lack of the dispels.
    It has many uses to be honest, sometimes you get Nova by mage behind a pillar while LOS-ing your healer( I know you should never LOS your healer, but sometimes you just have to) and unless you play with a disc who can mass dispell behind the pillar it can cost you the game if they manage to keep you there and then polymorph you while they are trying to kill your healer.
    It just has contless uses and I'm ready to give up on the DBW Hc trinket for that extra mobility.
    Been thinking for a while to just use 2x t10 while maintaining a decent amount of resil(at least 1000), the set bonus gives at least 900 attack power with the gear I'm running and gets up to like 1500-1600 attack power if I have kings+other procs and it procs at least once per minute, with no cooldown, sometimes it just refreshes before it ends. I've seen Zage doing it on AT in some of his 3's videos, you do lose a bit of attack power(like 80 or so, cba to check right now, but you lose some because of the set(4) of wrathful gear) and 5 seconds cooldown on intercept, but you gain about 30 crit rating, and a 16% attack power buff that has a really nice uptime if you can stick to your target.

Also gets mages and warlocks mad or hunters or druids or any other class that has slows lol
    I used to duel a lot with a friend who is a warlock as human, I had really hard time to beat him as human, the slows and the death zone kiting was really annoying, now as gnome I have a way easier time to beat him, still hard, but not as hard as it used to be as human.

This racial saved me a lot of time from situations where I would normally just take the risk and trinket a CC to save my partner.
    Hands down possibly the best racial, really underrated, awesome for duels, awesome for arena, awesome for bgs, **** dbw.
    I don't plan to go back to human any time soon.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

8. Actually the gnome race (along with Tauren and their racial stun) is one of the few I've never tried in pvp. Their look have always keeped me far from those races. xD

9. Actually the gnome race (along with Tauren and their racial stun) is one of the few I've never tried in pvp. Their look have always keeped me far from those races. xD
    Same here, first time I actually go gnome on my 80.

iSullivan
    IMO having played warr/rdruid as a gnome and human, I find the gnome racial to be useful in a very few specific situations. The only + really is that it doesn't put the PVP trinket on any cd. Human master race is far superior in racials and even base stats, but that didn't stop me enjoying playing as a gnome.

P.S. Gnome racial would be OP if it worked like hand of freedom.