1. Make Snowmans front VOA and make when in raid all get frost emblems from mob and make to drop only frost emblem 100% drop chance :D and give coins for Christmas 20% from all coins who was in account
    Edited: December 18, 2017

2. I loved the Snowman event we had in Wintergrasp last year. I made a few good friends there, and had lots of fun. All while gearing up my characters past the 340-365 hurdle. Could we possibly see this again before the end of the year, or perhaps in January on Neltharion? Cataclysm players need some love. ^^

3. When is going to be the ladder event again ?

4. Happy New Year Rates

Brief description of this:
    From the 30th to the 2nd of January, there will be rates x2 (x2, x14) at least in WotLK

Reward suggestions:
    The new ones can rise a little faster

Any comments you may have:
    I want it and I need it, more because I'm new and I do not like to almost rise.

PS: Sorry for the translation, it's google translator, since I speak Spanish.

5. Fashion Show

Brief Description: Players compete on who can make the most fashionable armor sets to transmogrify!

How it'd be implemented: Have some way for players during the event to get specific items that they need to complete the look. After a set time, players will present their outfits to the judges, who'll decide who wins.

Rules: Players cannot use more than 2 items of an established set made by Blizzard.

Rewards: One transmogrification of the winner's choice. (Or they get to take home the outfit? But that might be too much of a reward).

6. Please make Blackrock events about arena. 20v20 and 1v1 isn't a bracket.

Make a 2v2 tournament with a prize at the end
    Make a 3v3 tournament with a prize at the end

Will introduce competitiveness and people will be eager to take part. The realm is focused on 2v2 and 3v3 arena, it's why people play on Blackrock. So make the events about it.

7. Please make Blackrock events about arena. 20v20 and 1v1 isn't a bracket.

Make a 2v2 tournament with a prize at the end
    Make a 3v3 tournament with a prize at the end

Will introduce competitiveness and people will be eager to take part. The realm is focused on 2v2 and 3v3 arena, it's why people play on Blackrock. So make the events about it.
    We love doing this but we never get enough players for it, even when there's a week notice prior to the event. Nobody seems to like organize in groups unless there's some big reward.

8. We love doing this but we never get enough players for it, even when there's a week notice prior to the event. Nobody seems to like organize in groups unless there's some big reward.
    When was last time you've tried to organize it? And most important, how you were advertise it ? Just curious cause i didnt noticed anything similar advertised ingame or on forum.

Maybe a system autoflood message could help.

Cause there are several people that i know, including me, that would be interested to join such things. And i'm talking about Icecrown, i guess Blackrock should be even more interested.

Otherwise might be nice (without rewards, or some really casual ones) organize 2v2/3v3 tournament without advertise them, like "In 1 hour there will be 3v3 tournament". This should lower the amount of people who actually join with their "main team" and so on, making such things more casual and fun for the majority.
    And, maybe organize 1 big tournament on each realm, with some good rewards once a year (First thing that comes in my mind, is to do it right after season ends)

9. Last time it was organised it was advertised both on forums and in-game constantly over the week.

10. Get some lore bosses with crazy HP that besiege cities and towns across the world and drop rewards like EoFs and Honor, maybe throw in some gold and create a title that you get for killing several bosses or something. Also please give out some of the unused titles (Warbringer, Archmage etc) from some of the events or to some players as a reward for something as I think it'd be great to see more title variety.

11. It is simple and i bet that a lot of players would enjoy it ! PVP guild ladder. Guild vs Guild in controled environment where will be shown best guilds! You can held it monthly or even every week but with other brackets like 10vs10 , 15vs15, 40vs40(think this bracket would not be good)
    After some time (3,6,9,12 months) you can reward guild and their members with some reward.
    In short words, GvG. Rest ideas you come up what is best !
    Ciao

12. Event Naked and Drunken Tight Rope Race
    Requirements drunk and in a tight rope running get caracter drunk and walk on the long rope 1st person to reach the end gets prize,2nd person gets prize and 3rd person gets prize (prize doesn't matter) what it is

After the event finish, the organizer teleport all in some place closed, ask to do a circle around him, and start to announce winners, give prizes telling everyone on the server who won and what won

13. open private server in my country...build community and make a big profit in here...INDONESIAN:D

14. Event Suggestion

It is simple and i bet that a lot of players would enjoy it ! PVP guild ladder. Guild vs Guild in controled environment where will be shown best guilds! You can held it monthly or even every week but with other brackets like 10vs10 , 15vs15, 40vs40(think this bracket would not be good)
    After some time (3,6,9,12 months) you can reward guild and their members with some reward.
    In short words, GvG. Rest ideas you come up what is best !

15. The only thing I can think of if possibly set a realm time that works best for you guys. A lot of people logged and waited 20 minutes but we had to wait a bit longer for it start.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last