1. Holidays Event Schedule 2024

Greetings Warmane community,

The best part of the year has finally arrived. We have prepared some interesting events for you to play and win some cool prizes.
    Feel free to visit the original Holiday thread here.

Let's have some fun!

Schedule

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive.

Regards
    Warmane

2. Yeah, I can't read that - Could you enlarge the schedule please?

3. So what is the schedule? I can't see

4. 1) Right click on the image.
    2) Select "Open image in a new tab".
    3) Now you can zoom in and view the text easier.
    4) ?????
    5) Profit.

Alternatively, you can click on this this link.

5. 1) Right click on the image.
    2) Select "Open image in a new tab".
    3) Now you can zoom in and view the text easier.
    4) ?????
    5) Profit.

Alternatively, you can click on this this link.
    They uploaded a bigger image. If you did that earlier, it was just a pixelated mess.

6. As usual, only 40 people got into a raid group for the stairs event.
    But this time, Borrean said "Hello" and then "Full" afterwards. All previous years, a GM would tell us a phrase we have to put into chat to get an invite. First come, first served.
    I avoid spamming the say-chat so I don't get auto-muted and can't enter the phrase.

I have the following questions:
    1. What's the criteria for joining? Is Borrean doing /who and randomly invites? Or does he randomly invite from messages in say chat?
    2. I don't care about the rewards, I just want to play the stairs event. Can we do a no-reward-teleport-all stairs event just for fun?

7. or even easier just hold Left CTRL and scroll up on mouse wheel and boom zoom in and out... easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

8. The battle royal event was the best event ever.

Thanks a bunch for hosting it, I really enjoyed it!

9. Hello, will deathmatch event be hosted today for Icecrown since it says 3 PM ST but there's no event message for 40 minutes already? There's no info about it not being hosted today

10. Yes now, unfortunately it will be hosted later than planned, sorry for the inconvenience.

11. Hello! Wanted to ask the same thing about Stairs event at 5PM on Lordaeron! Will the event be postoned for later today, or it will not be hosted today at all?

12. Due to the first event being late that event got pushed also later. Event will be hosted shortly after 8PM server time.

13. Tomorrows events will happen on Monday and Monday's will be hosted on Tuesday.

12 Last