1. Could you please implement 1v1 SoloQueue for the people who like dueling. That would be awesome, we wouldn`t have to wait the whole week to take part in 1v1 event. You could reward top 10 players once a month. Super simple and super fun.
    Cmon, if gms can make this, it will be the best thing warmane has done. Please try to do this

2. Could you please implement 1v1 SoloQueue for the people who like dueling. That would be awesome, we wouldn`t have to wait the whole week to take part in 1v1 event. You could reward top 10 players once a month. Super simple and super fun.
    One more, do this please!

3. 1v1 SoloQueue but still there other people who play healers they never get any fun or events evry single event is "Race" or "1v1 no heal spec allowed / preg"
    Whats the point of healers then? They deserve something aswell i personaly play a Warrior but i also have Holy Paladin and many of my friends play healers only so be real about it and make something for healers aswell so people could actually have some real fun in game :).

4. May I have a suggestion. Have you ever done or considering doing a 50 or a 30, or the best number (maybe a 100 if we can find the spot) of people playing "Last Survivor" in some place for ex Arena or other place in the world. It will be a fun PvP everyone can participate ( Horde and Ally). If there are a lot of people even the rouges will don't have this type of advantage, becouse maybe this will be the problem, they can just stay in Stelth and win, but if there are 50 or even more ppl, there will be no place to hide. A lot of other classes have a damage dealt by a couple of yards around them.
    Maybe this idea need polishing , but it's all ive got now. :D Ty

5. Here is an idea (not sure if someone suggested that before) instead of taking 50% of our gold every year why not add transmog scrolls for gold in a vendor or something then everyone will sink their gold there. If one scroll was 10k or even 20k id still buy it and be motivated to grind money for them. Some people who have tons of gold will change transmog and sink their gold there. Easy solution and the players won't feel robbed every year.

6. Here is an idea (not sure if someone suggested that before) instead of taking 50% of our gold every year why not add transmog scrolls for gold in a vendor or something then everyone will sink their gold there. If one scroll was 10k or even 20k id still buy it and be motivated to grind money for them. Some people who have tons of gold will change transmog and sink their gold there. Easy solution and the players won't feel robbed every year.
    People now trade gold for coins through trade system and buy scrolls for coins. Introducing that sort of NPC in-game would make loads of issues with gold to coin ratio on trade - they'd have to keep changing gold prices at vendor and would indirectly dictate the worth of gold per coin. That alone would produce more than a few tears.

7. A Very Simple Suggestion

I have a suggestion, which would not require a lot of effort or planning on the part of the staff.

Spawn the Warmane Wizard for a week or so. I played the game as a tiny black cat, as a naga lord, and as a black dragonkin, and if I can ever find the screenshots, I will show you all how much fun I had. };8)

The various costume items and transformations in the game are fun, but they do get boring after a while.
    I love having a unique appearance, and that ol' WIzard was a real hoot. I can imagine doing Wintergrasp as Cairne Bloodhoof, or perhaps a tiny kitten.
    Everyone would have a great time, as they always did on Molten and early Warmane when the Wizard showed up.

Anyone remember the Wizard? He was on the bank roof in the major cities, and allowed players to transform their appearance into many many other things, including raid bosses, city leaders, critters, and pretty much any NPC in the game.

For now, I'm hunting consumables and quest things to give me a unique appearance. If I can find Bief something that gives a shadow form look, I'll be good to go.

* EDIT: Speaking of Bief, how about forcing the Bief on Icecrown to change name so I can have my name back that I've used since Molten? :D

8. Name of event: Collect teddy
    Event- collect certain type of item located across the azeroth. And trade them for a fancy transmog or some? I like dresses and pets though. Anything will be great. :)

9. the stairs event is sooo hard

I entered the constest and was baffled how difficult it is, I could only reach the third set of chairs, but that jump is incredibly hard, I even stayed after the event was over to practice and I just couldn't do it, I was at it for like 4 hours until the platforms disappeared and I couldn't keep going

Is really that hard or am I that bad? Have you ever completed it?

10. At this time last year, warmane launched a 50% recharge rebate activity. This summer vacation, my friends and I are waiting for this activity. Can you tell me when the recharge rebate activity will start. I wish you a happy life!

11. ..

1v1 SoloQueue but still there other people who play healers they never get any fun or events evry single event is "Race" or "1v1 no heal spec allowed / preg"
    Whats the point of healers then? They deserve something aswell i personaly play a Warrior but i also have Holy Paladin and many of my friends play healers only so be real about it and make something for healers aswell so people could actually have some real fun in game :).
    Whats the point solo que 1vs1 as healers classs?is like same **** people ***** why healers spec cant join 1vs1 tournaments

12. What about an event where everyone has equal chances of winning? Deathmatch is just boring and only for endgame players to be winned who have been here for 187 years

13. Otro evento de escarcha de jefes de mundo como hubo en un aniversario!!

14. an event in which the day number 1 spawns 1 ragnaros 1 prince thunderaan (with al'akir name) 1 nightbane (with deathwing name) and some similar things in all cities. (all the aforementioned that have an abominable amount of health and damage which makes them untouchable) They gonna kill players and npcs as they are extremely hostile. After 24 hours have passed these bosses disappear and an NPC will appear for the horde and alliance that start a chain of quests where the objective is to kill whoever has unleashed chaos in the cities. (final boss candidates in the quest chain are Gamon / Hogger empowered by the power of the Old Gods) as a final reward some random mount
    -also every certain days / hours they can spawn some type of aggressive mobs that will attack cities killing npcs and people alike. forcing players to defend the city to protect the npcs they love (bankers, flymasters and auctioners) making raids or something like that (rewards? keep city and players alive)
    If you ask, I don't know what I was thinking when I came up with this xD

First ... 101819202122 ... Last