1. Event Suggestions | Contribute your ideas

Greetings Warmane,

As the name of the thread itself suggests, we would like to hear about your ideas for events and possible suggestions on our already existing events. Please write constructive ideas and feel free to include criticism. All ideas and suggestions should go in this thread and everyone can comment on each other's ideas as long as the feedback is constructive and well within our forum rules.

Try to include:
    • Name of the event
    • Brief description of it
    • Reward suggestions
    • Any comments you might have

Thanks!

Spoiler: Show

2. opne black temple for 1 month,or old raids that is a great events

3. Fight of Leadership! event is to kill the main boss (Thrall or King Varian Wrynn) Both sides will start from main citys and whoever kills the other boss first takes frost emblems within a timeline!

4. please make more 3v3 events on warsong or neltharion. these tournaments will also help to increase the 3v3 qs overall so peopla can for example practice. Rewards should be coins UNIQUE titles or mounts such as points ONLY for the winners otherwise there would be a too big inflation of such.

5. Know your class
    Dps event by class, (not between classes, since it will be disbalanced)
    reward points

6. There was once a LV 19 twink pvp events on retail that was AMAZING. There were a few different events broken down into 1. The person that could level the most characters to lv 19 in a 24 hour period got rewards. Then they had an "Iron Man" or hardcore type of event, where you run an obstacle course and the only surviving lv 19 got rewards. The one that I participated in was a lv 19 WSG tournament style bracket. It was amazing. There are some small communities of LV 19s already on Deathwing and Ragnaros for WoTLK so it's popular by itself. Just my 2 cents

Another fun event that would be awesome is what my friends and I called "Gnome Darts". Have a bunch of people make level 1 gnomes and use the Dark Moon Faire Cannon to play darts trying to hit the bullseye. We would lay out smoke bombs or have people mark scoring zones around the pools that you can shoot into.

Rewards: Special Mount rewarded to the account of the winner
    23 coins to buy an item from the coin shop
    Unique Titles? Not sure if we can do this or not
    Gold Rewards
    Edited: September 1, 2015

7. There was once a LV 19 twink pvp events on retail that was AMAZING. There were a few different events broken down into 1. The person that could level the most characters to lv 19 in a 24 hour period got rewards. Then they had an "Iron Man" or hardcore type of event, where you run an obstacle course and the only surviving lv 19 got rewards. The one that I participated in was a lv 19 WSG tournament style bracket. It was amazing. There are some small communities of LV 19s already on Deathwing and Ragnaros for WoTLK so it's popular by itself. Just my 2 cents
    We already have some form of an obstacle course, a race event if you will however that's coming up only next week. There should be a new Stairs event next week as well.
    Edited: September 2, 2015 Reason: Spelling

8. Oh for sure. I know we have those now, just trying to brainstorm on the page. Hmmm... What about.... maybe something with the Silithus zone idea. Have someone go completely PVP flagged to both factions and have a last man standing type event to try to turn in the mist. Person would flag like in the arena areas so they can't be healed by others etc, and can't stealth.

9. Russian Roulette

This event requires:
    • an NPC that sells Noggenfogger Elixir, free [ needs quest chain ]
    • a platform with chairs, 10 or more, gets crazy with lots of ppl

How it works?
    • The GM ask each player to drink Noggenfogger Elixir.
    • If it's Slowfall, you're safe.
    • If it's Skeleton, you're out.
    • If it's Small size, the GM will drink and if it's Slowfall you're safe, if it's Skeleton you're out.
      If it's Small size, it's your turn again, untill you're safe or out.

Switching chairs before your turn or double drinking = out.
      The chain continues untill last man.

Bullzeye

This event requires:
    • an NPC that will be the target players must hit
    • a platform/place/mountain/building/etc from where the players will jump

How it works?
    • The GM will summon a group of 20 or more to a high ground place.
    • Down, it will be placed an npc that will serve as a target.
    • All must jump and die, as near as they can to the npc.
    • Who is closest to the npc wins.

For reward... probably some gold, mount or something small, as the events are not realyy a big deal.
    Tho to make everyone happy this must be made eighter with lots of ppl each time or in multiple rounds.

10. Russian Roulette

This event requires:
    • an NPC that sells Noggenfogger Elixir, free [ needs quest chain ]
    • a platform with chairs, 10 or more, gets crazy with lots of ppl

How it works?
    • The GM ask each player to drink Noggenfogger Elixir.
    • If it's Slowfall, you're safe.
    • If it's Skeleton, you're out.
    • If it's Small size, the GM will drink and if it's Slowfall you're safe, if it's Skeleton you're out.
      If it's Small size, it's your turn again, untill you're safe or out.

Switching chairs before your turn or double drinking = out.
      The chain continues untill last man.

Bullzeye

This event requires:
    • an NPC that will be the target players must hit
    • a platform/place/mountain/building/etc from where the players will jump

How it works?
    • The GM will summon a group of 20 or more to a high ground place.
    • Down, it will be placed an npc that will serve as a target.
    • All must jump and die, as near as they can to the npc.
    • Who is closest to the npc wins.

For reward... probably some gold, mount or something small, as the events are not realyy a big deal.
    Tho to make everyone happy this must be made eighter with lots of ppl each time or in multiple rounds.
    Great ideas, they're probably implemented this week.

11. Myself, and I think quite a few people, feel that the current rewards for the events are not really worth too much, a lot of people don't even bother joining. And although the free gold and vote point mounts/companions are nice, people join mainly for fun (which isn't bad), but there'd be a bit more competition and more people would want to join if there were better awards. I suggest maybe a unique mount for winner's of the events, it would be rly cool if it was a mount you coudln't get from vote points or coins, it would rly encourage more players to do events and make them a lot more popular. But apart from that I think a stair event(or something similar) on ragnaros would be fun, and maybe some more pvp events.

12. Greetings Warmane,

As the name of the thread itself suggests, we would like to hear about your ideas for events and possible suggestions on our already existing events. Please write constructive ideas and feel free to include criticism. All ideas and suggestions should go in this thread and everyone can comment on each other's ideas as long as the feedback is constructive and well within our forum rules.

Try to include:
    • Name of the event
    • Brief description of it
    • Reward suggestions
    • Any comments you might have

Thanks!
    Class Specific 1v1 tourney: Starter Gear only (battlemaster title)
    Garrosh Vs. Varian + 40 vs 40 (kingslayer title rewarded)
    lvl 1 warrior war (orcs vs humans 40v40)
    Material gathering event (like booty bay fishing contest)

Will think of more eventually.

13. Class Specific 1v1 tourney: Starter Gear only (battlemaster title)

Will think of more eventually.
    Love the material gathering event, probably will be implemented this week as well.

14. Class Specific 1v1 tourney: Starter Gear only (battlemaster title)
    Garrosh Vs. Varian + 40 vs 40 (kingslayer title rewarded)
    lvl 1 warrior war (orcs vs humans 40v40)
    Love the material gathering event, probably will be implemented this week as well.
    What you say about a twist on that material gathering, like some sort of farming mobs for a specific item/s to return to an npc or some key that will unlock doors, more like a maze? It's a bit different, but has potential i'd say.

15. Do a BOUNTY event. Almost like hide/seek,
    - GM announces that the event is starting, asks for participants to whisper him
    - A player or the GM is called out as a bounty target.
    - Can only use conventional skills/pvp gear.
    - Bounty target starts from their faction camp in Wintersgrasp and gets 1 minute to hide once they are called out for the bounty. It would need to take place in Wintersgrasp or a particular area so it's not too big of a hiding zone.
    - If the bounty target can survive for 5 minutes after the hunters start looking, or if they kill any member of the hunting party they get a reward.
    - Targets are valued higher/lower based on gear setup, total HKs, or maybe even MMR
    - Both factions can take turns so that everyone has a chance to do this

12311 ... Last