1. Yea i agree World bosses were more fun and the rewards were decent
    like from 2019 those were fun to do.

2. I am here since Molten wipe, and old snowmenas brought joy to my eyes. even with now all full geared chars i love to run and do those snowmans just best event ever, everything else its just boring. That event was reminder of Xmass for this server, like i watch Home alone movie every year over again. But your choice i am just saying what was best for me now and what was back then when i came to this best Private Server.

3. snowmans and cow event would be grat...

4. What used to drop from that snowmans?

5. events 2021-2022

will there be events like last year and if so, when will they be and what will be the prizes?

6. When is this Event gonna start anyways ?
    hope its gonna be snowman

7. I really liked the mass Free For All PvP event last year. The rewards were nice and the fun was legit.

The world quest chain was alright with nice rewards, but as someone said, the Mini Thor pet it rewarded can't be seen by other players if you summon it. Still got the FoS achievement for the pet, so for a collector, that's more than enough.

The new raid was a complete chaos, but still, I liked it, even though I didn't get lucky with the rolls. It was all about rng, someone liked that, someone didn't. Yes, there were crashes and balance issues, but it was doable. Everyone likes a new challenge when you already did LoD a million times.

Still, many people were whining about how the events were bad and flawed, and that they wanted the Snowman Event back. How freakin' greedy can you get... You're like children who demand their EoFs and Primos no matter what, and if daddy Warmane does any event that's not the snowman one, you're throwing a tantrum. Overloading on EoFs, thus Primos, crashes the economy. It was an excellent idea by Warmane to reward non-tradable items like cosmetics. The pets and mounts you could get from last year's event are worth way more than some EoFs. Each pet gives a FoS achi, which in itself a nice thing, plus they cost 15 coins in the store if you were to buy them there.

Just my two cents. Keep the events up, Warmane!

8. The world quest chain was alright with nice rewards, but as someone said, the Mini Thor pet it rewarded can't be seen by other players if you summon it. Still got the FoS achievement for the pet, so for a collector, that's more than enough.

The new raid was a complete chaos, but still, I liked it, even though I didn't get lucky with the rolls. It was all about rng, someone liked that, someone didn't. Yes, there were crashes and balance issues, but it was doable. Everyone likes a new challenge when you already did LoD a million times.
    The questchain was cool, I liked it, 1 part I dissliked with it though was it didn't mention anything about where to go to get the mobs / items for the quest, I had to look up a youtube video about it to know where to go, a little bit better writing in terms on "look for him at the river" or anything would help greatly, specially when it came to nagrand area.

The new raid in Azhara was great, out of all the events Warmane did, Azhara and Cow level will be my favorites (the grinch was also pretty cool) not because the loot (even though that was good) but because how unique it was, and they were also somewhat challenging.

The snowman / world pvp / Free EoF farm events were all crap imo, for several reasons. No one actually enjoyed them except for people who farmed gold / t10 gear and full premades for the pvp part of it, it's not enjoyable to just kill 1 mob over and over for days, they did it for other reasons, It was nice of warmane to try out new things though but for all the people whining about it they just want to gear their alts or get some gold from it, that's all there is to it.

Hows this for an Idea, Warmane have made all these cool events throughout the years, how about bring back some one the events you made many years ago that 90% of the server havent seen because they started play later, thus also taking a load off the ammount of work that making these events take up.
    Edited: December 23, 2021

9. hello GM

i want azshara event pls

10. Warmane will be over soon, just look amory 2s and soloq

11. Ya pvp pettry dead since last season ended.

First ... 122021222324 ... Last