1. Client side lag issues (since the latest MOP update).

So for the passed three days, around 3pm est - 7pm est, I've been getting absurd MS spikes (up to 10k) and it makes the game unplayable. Everyone else can see my spells and such going off fine when I cast them and I can see everyone elses in real time perfectly for about 2 mins into fight but then the delay kicks in hard and on my screen everything will be happening 30 seconds + behind what's actually going on but all my spell casting keeps going on in real time. I've ran most of all of the basic troubleshooting and everything is fine outside of the game. I ran a pingtest and the ms is normal, i ran a speedtest to eu and it was normal. Anyone else been having this problem or have any ideas on how to fix this?

2. Has this been happening in all expansions and all realms? I've been getting about 600 to 1000 MS in the Deathwing realm lately and I'm not sure why. I tried my mobile hotspot connection to see if my home internet was the problem (probably is. I do not know for sure). Hadn't used the hotspot long enough because I'm afraid of how much data would be used throughout my playing. However, in the moment I used it in a BG, it got the 200-500 MS that I had also been getting lately.

Running Windows 7 64 Bit if that helps any.
    Edited: September 2, 2015