1. Is this some kind of joke? Advertise random crap that is just for money grubbing? XD
    Advertising? Any guy knows about the WVS. It is no longer a secret.
    I'm just trying to help)) Relax buddy

2. Advertising? Any guy knows about the WVS. It is no longer a secret.
    I'm just trying to help)) Relax buddy
    Riiight sounds more like a fishy website for money... Haha get out of here! I never heard of it at least and i'm fine! :) Most salesmen say that to convice the public to buy their product so i am not suprised.
    Edited: September 8, 2015

3. Riiight sounds more like a fishy website for money... Haha get out of here! I never heard of it at least and i'm fine! :)
    I do not care how it sounds. If you do not know about the WVS, then I feel sorry for you)) Because all the boosters are using it), and everyone knows it)

4. I do not care how it sounds. If you do not know about the WVS, then I feel sorry for you)) Because all the boosters are using it), and everyone knows it)
    Lol what is a booster anyway and why would you need such product/software? You can find guides online and improve yourself and that would fix your low DPS.... As i said you speak like you need the product to suceed which is exactly the tactis that you people use :) You won't fool me or the community! :)

5. Lol what is a booster anyway and why would you need such product/software? You can find guides online and improve yourself and that would fix your low DPS....
    ahah) Good luck to you in this))))))))) Professional gamer)))))

6. ahah) Good luck to you in this))))))))) Professional gamer)))))
    Considering you have not spend anytime on the forums and prob not even played on Warmane before i consider you as a random person (prob russian due to all )))))))) which my russian friend does also dunno why). Much better soruces that you can find online which are free so... Not really hard to find information so i woudln't call myself a ''proffesional gamer'' but sure do so if you will :)

7. Considering you have not spend anytime on the forums and prob not even played on Warmane before i consider you as a random person (prob russian due to all )))))))) which my russian friend does also dunno why). Much better soruces that you can find online which are free so... Not really hard to find information so i woudln't call myself a ''proffesional gamer'' but sure do so if you will :)
    I don't have time for it.
    I'm not saying that it's cool to use the software. But if you choose between the way to be one of the best and have fun, or have 1700 rating, I'll die better, but choose the first option!
    I'm from Poland

Just look it) How need to play))

8. I don't have time for it.
    I'm not saying that it's cool to use the software. But if you choose between the way to be one of the best and have fun, or have 1700 rating, I'll die better, but choose the first option!
    I'm from Poland

Just look it) How need to play))

Heh you got banned and i don't care about top rogues lol!

9. Put the point from Unbridled Wrath into Precision - an occasional +1 Rage is absolutely nothing compared to 1% Hit. As it was mentioned, your expertise is also low - since it has been fixed now, you need 26. Replace that PoS helm with the EoT one - it's pretty much pre-ICC BiS. Your current gear goal should be a belt from either Rotface10 or Vali25.

Regarding the HS/Maul/Rune Strike bug, here is the report, sadly still "Unconfirmed" 3 months after creating it and 5 years since the server (and the bug) exists. Basically, if you run out of Rage/ Runic Power while having HS/ Maul/ Rune Strike queued, you lose the ability AND the normal auto-attack that should've otherwise occured. It's not a problem for bears, Prot Warrs and BDKs because these have a full resource bar all the time, but it is quite the issue for Frost & Unh tanks and for Fury & Arms DPS, ESPECIALLY for Arms.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

First 12