1. Help! Why is my DpS so low?

I've been trying to figure this out for a while now and I just can't find an answer, so I'm hoping some pro fury warriors from warmane can help me out.

I am at ~6k gs, mostly epic BoE's but I used refund coins to get trinkets, ring, cloak and neck all "BiS". My MH weapon is Glorenzelg and my OH is Cryptmaker. I am 100% arp, ~9% hit, and 20 exp, have 2k str and 5k AP. All this information leads to the fact that I at most am pulling 6k dps in fights.

Before you say it, my rotation is fine. BT>WW are priority, I am constantly spamming HS, and I use slam every proc and whenever I can fit it in during CD time . According to spreadsheets my damage should be much higher, but it hasn't increased much at all as I've been adding gear.

Can any other fury warriors chime in on this? What is your gear/gs? Are fury warriors just ****ed on warmane or is there something wrong with me specifically? Please help, I am beginning to feel like I've wasted a lot of time and coins on this toon. Thanks!

2. Don't spam Heroic Strike or you will rage starve. Use this ability only when you have more then 50 rage points. Your expertise is too low. If I remember well the experise cap here on molten is 23, but maybe they have fixed it so you should have at least 26 expertise points. What about your critical strike chance? If you could link your armory we may help you even more with your gear and talent spec.

P.s.: talking about your rotation you may try to use the Rend ability. It requires a stance dance in Battle Stance so, at the beginning you need to practice a bit if you don't want to rage starve. Basically you should put the Rend bleed on the boss when you have both Bloodthirst and Whirlwind on cooldown and you haven't got any Bloodsurge proc to use for an istant Slam cast. BT, WW and Slam procs still have their priority in the rotation, Rend will be simply put in the rotation to increase a bit your dps. Usually you should gain at least 1k dps. To properly use Rend in your rotation you will need 3 talent points in Tactical Mastery (it helps you to retain rage points when you stance dance), two talent points in Improved Rend (it increases its damage) and the mayor Glyph of Rending.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

3. To be honest I'm not sure how to link my armory so give me a minute to figure that out.

EDIT: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...thwing/summary

That was very simple lol

I've seen a lot of mixed opinions regarding HS spamming, but I am almost never starved for rage. Also my static crit chance is 45%. I will look into rending, I'm sure I could whip up a quick macro, thanks for that tip.

4. Dude, maybe it was just a mistake of a moment but.... you have the Glorenzelg in the off hand and the Cryptmaker in the main hand. It should be the opposite...

Speaking about your talents spec: Unbridled Wrath and Blood Craze are useless. Put 3 talent points in Improved Cleave (it helps a lot against groups of mobs and you should replace Heroic Strike with Cleave when you are dpsing more then one target), 2 talent points in Booming Voice and 3 talent points in Intesify Rage (take the points you need from Enrage) because it decreases a lot the cooldowns of Recklessness and Death Wish, which are the most important offensive abilities you have got.
    Edited: September 2, 2015

5. I've seen a lot of mixed opinions regarding HS spamming, but I am almost never starved for rage. Also my static crit chance is 45%. I will look into rending, I'm sure I could whip up a quick macro, thanks for that tip.
    It's perfectly fine to spam HS if you have enough rage to do so.

45% crit is your real problem. You need 55% to reach the soft cap (no glancing blows). This should be your 2nd priority after reaching your arp cap.
    Gear wise: You are missing T10. The 2pT10 bonus is a huge dps gain in combination with crit and the 4p bonus reduces the lost globals while waiting for BT/WW.

6. Start by puttin glonz in main hand, it has more dmg than crypt

7. Dude, maybe it was just a mistake of a moment but.... you have the Glorenzelg in the off hand and the Cryptmaker in the main hand. It should be the opposite...

Speaking about your talents spec: Unbridled Wrath and Blood Craze are useless. Put 3 talent points in Improved Cleave (it helps a lot against groups of mobs and you should replace Heroic Strike with Cleave when you are dpsing more then one target), 2 talent points in Booming Voice and 3 talent points in Intesify Rage (take the points you need from Enrage) because it decreases a lot the cooldowns of Recklessness and Death Wish, which are the most important offensive abilities you have got.
    I will take another look at my talents, but why would I put 2 points in booming voice?

It's perfectly fine to spam HS if you have enough rage to do so.

45% crit is your real problem. You need 55% to reach the soft cap (no glancing blows). This should be your 2nd priority after reaching your arp cap.
    Gear wise: You are missing T10. The 2pT10 bonus is a huge dps gain in combination with crit and the 4p bonus reduces the lost globals while waiting for BT/WW.
    I am working on t10 and pretty close to my next piece, hopefully that combined with a crit boost will help. I have a second glorenzelg, would the crit and expertise be better than the arp and hit that crypt gives me?

8. I will take another look at my talents, but why would I put 2 points in booming voice?
    Basically because it increases the time of your buffs. If you want you can still put those two talent points on Unbridled Wrath but when you have such a good gear you should never suffer from rage starving if you are following your rotation properly.

Don't use two Glorenzelg or you will even be expertise overcapped. Cryptmaker is the best off hand because it has both hit and arp. The critical strike chance you need will come from some agility/leather items you will get from ICC (Toskk bracers, Aldrianna gloves etc etc).

iSullivan
    I can't see your pve gear on armory atm so here are some tips to increase your dps. Start fights with rage-> intercept -> heroic strike maybe 1 BT, when trinkets pop use Death wish and recklessness(use BT HS slam if proced and lastly WW when reck is on because ww can consume all the stacks,if dbw procs crit save it for next Death wish), when shammy uses hero use shattering trow maybe trow in a rend after it when you are still in battle stance. The perfect time to use rend is between a double BT when slam is not proced. Don't use rend after a WW because it will most certainly delay your next BT. I also recommend putting Sunder Armor on your bars and using it when there's nothing else and u have a free GCD if some1 else isn't stacking it.
    Edited: September 3, 2015 Reason: Intercept not intervene lel

10. I can't see your pve gear on armory atm so here are some tips to increase your dps. Start fights with rage-> intervene -> heroic strike maybe 1 BT, when trinkets pop use Death wish and recklessness(use BT HS slam if proced and lastly WW when reck is on because ww can consume all the stacks,if dbw procs crit save it for next Death wish), when shammy uses hero use shattering trow maybe trow in a rend after it when you are still in battle stance. The perfect time to use rend is between a double BT when slam is not proced. Don't use rend after a WW because it will most certainly delay your next BT. I also recommend putting Sunder Armor on your bars and using it when there's nothing else and u have a free GCD if some1 else isn't stacking it.
    Sunder armor has to applied on the boss only if there are no protection warrior tanks in the raid, otherwise the interaction with the sunder armor applied by their devastate will delete the one you have applied. Intercept is useless at the opener because (unlike charge) it costs rage points, so it's better to start the fight at the melee range as every other mdps. The part regarding when to use Recklessness and Death Wish is right.

iSullivan
    Sunder armor has to applied on the boss only if there are no protection warrior tanks in the raid, otherwise the interaction with the sunder armor applied by their devastate will delete the one you have applied. Intercept is useless at the opener because (unlike charge) it costs rage points, so it's better to start the fight at the melee range as every other mdps. The part regarding when to use Recklessness and Death Wish is right.
    I was implying if there's a rare case of prot warrior in raid don't use sunder armor ofc, I think it should be clear for every average warrior.

12. You're probably excessively spamming HS. Make sure you don't use those *****ic macros that have /use Heroic Strike macro'd into all your abilities. Not only is it detrimental because of rage-starving at your gear, but there's also a bug where when you had HS active but didn't have the rage to use it, your toon not only fails to HS, but it also entirely skips the melee-attack that it should have done in its place. This is going to happen a lot to you if you're spamming HS too much.

Aside from that, it's hard to get fury wrong. Devote 1 finger to either spamming HS or Cleave, based on whether you have enough rage to, and with your other fingers, perform the WW > BT > Slam priority-based rotation. Fury really is awfully simple to produce at least decent results on. And put Sunder Armor on a really good keybind and make sure to track its stacks. You want it up as much as possible, because 5 stacks is a 7-8% or so straight physical damage increase to all melees/hunters in your raid - making it one of the most important raid debuffs, but also sadly one of the ones lots of raids seldom have, because of how ill-informed some warriors are over its importance. Protection Warriors are rare enough that you should expect the responsibility of stacking Sunder Armor to fall to you most of the time, so don't neglect that.

13. You're probably excessively spamming HS. Make sure you don't use those *****ic macros that have /use Heroic Strike macro'd into all your abilities. Not only is it detrimental because of rage-starving at your gear, but there's also a bug where when you had HS active but didn't have the rage to use it, your toon not only fails to HS, but it also entirely skips the melee-attack that it should have done in its place. This is going to happen a lot to you if you're spamming HS too much.

Aside from that, it's hard to get fury wrong. Devote 1 finger to either spamming HS or Cleave, based on whether you have enough rage to, and with your other fingers, perform the WW > BT > Slam priority-based rotation. Fury really is awfully simple to produce at least decent results on. And put Sunder Armor on a really good keybind and make sure to track its stacks. You want it up as much as possible, because 5 stacks is a 7-8% or so straight physical damage increase to all melees/hunters in your raid - making it one of the most important raid debuffs, but also sadly one of the ones lots of raids seldom have, because of how ill-informed some warriors are over its importance. Protection Warriors are rare enough that you should expect the responsibility of stacking Sunder Armor to fall to you most of the time, so don't neglect that.
    Oh I wasn't aware of this bug but that's really helpful!

Thanks to everyone for the advice, hopefully I can get my damage to a reasonable level

14. Is this some kind of joke? Advertise random crap that is just for money grubbing? XD

12 Last