1. (H) Carpe Noctem <PvP>

INFO

Carpe Noctem is a new Hardcore PvP guild which was founded two months ago, aiming to make a change within Horde's PvP guilds and come up with something totally new. Everything started with a small group of friends who wanted to PvP together and set their own rules, mixing their sense of humor with the PvP and game knowledge.
    During these two months things have amazingly developed and more people enjoyed the way Carpe Noctem's direction was, so our crew started growing bigger by each day.

Current goals

We are currently looking forward to expand our guild population and form a Rated CORE group that's going to take part in as many Rated Battlegrounds as possible. Last but not least, we're also interested in becoming one of the greatest PvP guilds Frostwolf has to offer.

Recruitment

We are recruiting experienced PvP players that have a strong sense of humour and are willing to bring the game's experience to a higher level.
    We're currently most interested in:

Guardian & Resto & Feral Druids
    Retribution Paladins
    Frost & Fire Mages
    Hunters
    Rogues
    Shadow & Discipline Priests
    Death Knights

If you think you've got what it takes and would like to join our community, do not hesitate whispering Jawohl, Tiamath or Xuxasuk in game before being proceeded to an in game interview (a short conversation with one of our Guild Masters). Raidcall is an essential program for us so we require raidcall activity.

Credits: Silentsin for the guild logo.
    Jawohl for the thread conception.
    Edited: September 4, 2015

2. by far, the best social and pvp guild on horde side :)

3. I would totally support you guys, if you decided to make such guild on alliance side. We could finally have some challenge in rated bgs. Still as always I wish you to grow and expand more!
    Good luck in your future rateds :)

4. I've had the opportunity to get to know the leader of this guild, and its great to finally have a horde PvP guild who's leader can play at night time on weekdays!

He came across as very professional and friendly, so I highly recommend all PvP players that are looking for an active PvP guild during the night hours to join together under one banner!

Look forward to playing regularly against you guys! :)

5. I've had the opportunity to get to know the leader of this guild, and its great to finally have a horde PvP guild who's leader can play at night time on weekdays!

He came across as very professional and friendly, so I highly recommend all PvP players that are looking for an active PvP guild during the night hours to join together under one banner!

Look forward to playing regularly against you guys! :)

6. Been loving this guild since it's beginning nice atmosphere everybody's friendly great job guys let's keep it up.

7. Amazing guild, amazing premades and frakking hilarious RC chat XD

8. A nice guild with a good sense of Humor, look forward on doing pvp with u guildies. Hue hue hue

♤ Caddylaqq. ♤

9. Thanks everyone for the great support. We'll keep rockin' it, no doubt :D

10. May 12, 2019  
    Quite the cancerous guild now on Alliance side. Seems to me they were losing as Hordes and transferred to Alliance, the faction with the most donators, cause human racial.