1. it would have been great if only icc normal gears were available instead of making rs normal gears available on point shop.
    that way ppl will actually vote and even play the game as it should be played *with skills * not just time dependent ( as it will be now- GET GEARS FOR COMING ONLINE ON UR ACCOUNT DAILY ....ONLY A YEAR"S CLICK AND U ARE RS 25 normal geared!!! )
    isnt this just plain stupid?

2. Trust me when i say that having gear ilvl 271 in vote shop IS A BAD IDEA. Mostly cause people dont need whole gear, they mostly just need trinkets, weapons and maybe part or two from armor set. Now that 1.5 - 2 year gap comes much closer to less than 1 year, see my point? So all in all i bet people wouldnt mind for free item from vote shop but seriously since people are doing raids, this vote shop will just get them geared faster which is not good at all. It would just dumb the community more then they already are, and sorry but thats the truth.... So please set ilvl to Ulduar gear and keep it the same, trust me it helps a lot. People actually need to do something about it if they want end game gear, its not cool to give it to community on silver plate cause thats how you make them get bored and leave. About everything else i agree, it all sounds good and solid. So all in all, i hope you will change your mind about end game gear in vote shop, i know i personally wouldnt like to have that because i know i would rush a trinket or two and i would even look back. I assume most people think like me. Even you Moderators can see that, so think carefully please. Oh yea btw, are you planning to script all raids in northrend and to what extent if we may know that? And what guarantee can we have that if anything in raid/dungeon brakes, like lets say Utgarde Pinnacle Skadi boss, you will fix it as fast as possible? Cause lets be honest after last bug fix on WotLK realms Skadi broke down, and he is broken to this day....i really really hate that since he is mandatory for few achievs.... Thanks in advance.

3. guys you all can just ask for achivs to dont get ppl in raid whitout experience and they will not get good gear easy in vp they need to play alot time to have just 1 item stop qq and good job warmane

4. play the game as it should be played *with skills *
    Wow requires very little skill especially for pve (and the pvp only appears slightly skillful when compared to other mmos).

What you seem to actually mean is "play the game as it should be played, repeatedly over and over the same formula"

5. bro , as any mmo , the only main skill u need is to get along with people (apart from general knowledge abt ur class) and upon my experience have seen so many full geared noobs over time that comparing pvp to pve has just become absurd ......
    as u join wow or any mmo with pve content, u know its gonna be same content over and over again * no surprise there

all i wanted to state is the ratio of active players as warmane states is declining and making this gear available will ruin the watsoever left gameplay in it ...is it worth at this cost?

isnt gears and achi the only things we play this WOW for?

6. You know why the players do not go to 25HC ICC frequently? Cause they DO NOT wanna get the higher GS too fast , and AFK.
    That must be some potato logic right there. "They do not wanna get the higher gs too fast" *facepalm*

7. Now you can get non-heroic end-game gear with points but the tank shoulder enchant from Naxx40 isn't available anymore. I don't get the logic. Doesn't matter if you're gonna take ages to fully gear a character by vote points only, the fact that it's possible to get a 271 piece in a month and recipes/bags/vanity gear/enchants are not available at all makes no sense. First thing, this is not gonna affect Lordaeron as there will be no marketplace, so these changes are only relevant to Deathwing and Ragnaros. You're trying to make them more blizz-like by removing things you should get in-game (recipes for example and other minor things) and things you can't anymore on the actual patch, meanwhile you make end-game gear available through the same system. If you wanna get rid of marketplace just completely remove it already, just don't make it a "get a 264/271 piece for free every month" system - which is what is currently is by your infos.

8. Trust me when i say that having gear ilvl 271 in vote shop IS A BAD IDEA. Mostly cause people dont need whole gear, they mostly just need trinkets, weapons and maybe part or two from armor set. Now that 1.5 - 2 year gap comes much closer to less than 1 year, see my point? So all in all i bet people wouldnt mind for free item from vote shop but seriously since people are doing raids, this vote shop will just get them geared faster which is not good at all. It would just dumb the community more then they already are, and sorry but thats the truth.... So please set ilvl to Ulduar gear and keep it the same, trust me it helps a lot. People actually need to do something about it if they want end game gear, its not cool to give it to community on silver plate cause thats how you make them get bored and leave. About everything else i agree, it all sounds good and solid. So all in all, i hope you will change your mind about end game gear in vote shop, i know i personally wouldnt like to have that because i know i would rush a trinket or two and i would even look back. I assume most people think like me. Even you Moderators can see that, so think carefully please. Oh yea btw, are you planning to script all raids in northrend and to what extent if we may know that? And what guarantee can we have that if anything in raid/dungeon brakes, like lets say Utgarde Pinnacle Skadi boss, you will fix it as fast as possible? Cause lets be honest after last bug fix on WotLK realms Skadi broke down, and he is broken to this day....i really really hate that since he is mandatory for few achievs.... Thanks in advance.
    But dude I want get that one piece of gear that never seems to drop for example Solace for my healer never drops Death's Choice this almost never drops in fact only seen Death's Choice drop once this was pre-moltdown and I was doing ToC 25 every week with my guild. And t10 sets shouldn't be put on the vote shop.

9. @crydon015
    Ah, i see your point now. Maybe yes maybe no. I think it would certainly make many pvpers avoid pve. I know many pvpers who only went to pve because they are too poor irl and want to pickup some RS25 and ICC25 items for pvp (and ended up running the heroic versions too after finding solid guilds).

I would guess many of them would have not bothered with the waste of time that is pve if they could simply have non heroic versions of their trinkets.

I know I would have never pved at all if i could get i264 + i271 from vp... sure the 277 and 284 is better but it just is not worth putting up with the mind-numbingly boring time-waste that is pve.

But ... is this a BAD thing? Not really. If X% of pve only goes on because people are "forced" into it as opposed to "want to do it" then is it a bad thing if you loose those X%? Not from the perspective of those X%.

10. Now you can get non-heroic end-game gear with points but the tank shoulder enchant from Naxx40 isn't available anymore. I don't get the logic.
    Is that enchant currently available in-game?

11. above was @crydon015... why can't I edit x.x

12. Is that enchant currently available in-game?
    Are they going to be removed from those who have them already?

13. Is that enchant currently available in-game?
    Read the rest.

You're trying to make them more blizz-like by removing things you should get in-game (recipes for example and other minor things) and things you can't anymore on the actual patch, meanwhile you make end-game gear available through the same system. If you wanna get rid of marketplace just completely remove it already, just don't make it a "get a 264/271 piece for free every month" system - which is what is currently is by your infos.
    I'm just curious to know the logic behind this. Removing it cause you can't obtain in-game anymore is blizz-like and makes sense, meanwhile you add end-game gear which is supposed to be obtainable by actually playing and not clicking on a button on a website for a month. Getting relevant end-game gear through Coins is understandable - the server needs money to survive. But points are literally free. You're giving relevant gear for free (again, doesn't matter how long it takes, it's the concept) and removing nearly irrelevant minor things from that system (Naxx40 enchant for example) just because it shouldn't be obtainable in-game.

14. i still dont see why many people complain about the gear since it will take about 1.5 years to fully gear a character , a thing that is possible in 4-5 months ....

First ... 9101112132161 ... Last