1. +1

agree. Great ideea dont put wratful
    do that better then broke original post regarding 271

2. Firstly people with 5kgs you can only join ToC 10 and 25 and maybe if you're lucky a 10 man alt run. I also wasn't a where non-heroic gear is considered BiS.

You realize with the activity rank their working on people will have to spend a certain number of hours online those noobs might as well raid and learn tactics and their class and specs. Me I just want get trinkets I haven't been able to obtain from raids.

3. Agree

do that better then broke original post regarding 271
    +2. That thing could help us low gs/guildless to do better work in icc,and impruve game

4. Agree me 2

+2. That thing could help us low gs/guildless to do better work in icc,and impruve game
    i realy hope we could at least buy with vp at least 2-3 itmes/char

5. i realy hope we could at least buy with vp at least 2-3 itmes/char
    When shall the opne?

6. Here is how I see this:
    The problems and frustration comes from "pugs" where you find "ninjas", afkers, people that just want to mess up a group just because they think they were treated unfair or actually were treated unfairly.
    Another problem in my opinion is people that lack basic communication skills as the "global" chat channel and "pugs" should have english as common spoken language of at least basic skill.
    Now, I hope staff members who decided to rework the "marketplace" with the purpose to help those less fortunate, won't take into consideration the negative feedback that lack valid arguments and are self centered.
    Let's say you want an item, as a decent player you learn the "tactics" for the instance. The chance to get it is slim: drop chance is small you might face the before mentioned and wait, thats not all, you still have to roll for it. Now when the staff wants to reward people based on activity, how can that be bad?
    I'm shure the "activity rank" system is for those who are actualy active and safe against those who want to cheat it.
    P.S.: I wish the initial item level limit wouldn't be changed based on latest decisions.
    A big /salute to the warmane staff! Thanks.

7. Making the community and gaming experience better comes from scripted content and fixes, not from free high-grade equipment.
    So by doing these things with high iLvl gear you have just been contradictory to what you just said. Fix and scrip your content, instead of adding things that are easily farmable in 1 or 2 weeks after you hit 4.5/5k . For the same reason you declined modifying WF shoulder's requirement; you should not have any items above 232/239 in the Vote shop, or basically anything that is considered high gear, and is obtainable in game with little to no problems. Might as well put HC gear for thousands of points, cause, why the **** not, right?
    I apologize, but as a hardcore raider and PVE-er, this new VS idea disgusts me.

8. I only hope items will be limited, to let's say 1 or 2 items max per char, and I sincerely hope there won't be any Santicified gear available.

9. Sanctified* . WTB edit button.

10. Why remove low level items? I was leveling a Warlock to make him 60 twink...hope you get the old items back.

11. So by doing these things with high iLvl gear you have just been contradictory to what you just said. Fix and scrip your content, instead of adding things that are easily farmable in 1 or 2 weeks after you hit 4.5/5k . For the same reason you declined modifying WF shoulder's requirement; you should not have any items above 232/239 in the Vote shop, or basically anything that is considered high gear, and is obtainable in game with little to no problems. Might as well put HC gear for thousands of points, cause, why the **** not, right?
    I 100% agree with you, the only reason i mentioned modifying WF shoulder requirement is simply because only 3 people per season would get them (if that) and heroic LK/Halion are actually farmed by several guilds. We simply lack playerbase for active 3s ladder, thats it. Maybe if we had some cross realm ladder which would combine WotLK realms it would be easier.

12. So by doing these things with high iLvl gear you have just been contradictory to what you just said. Fix and scrip your content, instead of adding things that are easily farmable in 1 or 2 weeks after you hit 4.5/5k . For the same reason you declined modifying WF shoulder's requirement; you should not have any items above 232/239 in the Vote shop, or basically anything that is considered high gear, and is obtainable in game with little to no problems. Might as well put HC gear for thousands of points, cause, why the **** not, right?
    Your opinion concerning the changes to the "marketplace" lacks valid arguments and are self centered, your reply towards the staff is disrespectful and should be dealt with accordingly.

13. I'm shure the "activity rank" system is for those who are actualy active and safe against those who want to cheat it..
    I just hope the activity rank will not be based on raid participation, but in general log on time, and play activity. I would be mad in the first case, as I'm a very casual player (my daughter has trouble sleeping, so I spend much time with her), and I already have trouble joining dungeons, because of gear (seems like people nowadays want kingslayers even to just go into Nexus!).

First ... 41495051525361 ... Last