1. is there a rough date when the VP marketplace will be back up and running?

2. I mean shoulders and 277lvl weapons since its almost impossible to get it normaly. even if you are r1 you cant get wep...

3. I haven't seen a confirm or deny on wether heirlooms will return to the shop or not. This worries me as a new player on warmane since every other account probably has both the normal and pvp heirlooms already which puts my characters at a severe disadvantage while getting to max. level.

So will heirlooms return or not?

4. Yeahh, without them on the pointshop, there wont be much reason to vote for those that dont really need anything. :/

so hopefully soon cause i was saving ym points for the 100 pets achvment

5. This is ridiculous. Way to put the final nail in the coffin for twinks (for anything other than 19/79. Most people couldn't handle the reset and now no one will want to spend the time to farm high end gear for a 60/70 when they could make 69/79 in a quarter of the time.

6. This is ridiculous. Way to put the final nail in the coffin for twinks (for anything other than 19/79. Most people couldn't handle the reset and now no one will want to spend the time to farm high end gear for a 60/70 when they could make 69/79 in a quarter of the time.
    As far as I know, it's a temporary measure because we have to recompile the shop. But even if it were permanent, what's stopping you from gearing your twink character like any other twink on retail?

7. when is this shop is coming up? like this is a joke

8. when is this shop is coming up? like this is a joke
    Quit asking. It will be up when it's up. No sooner. You should know this by now.

9. hehehe release will happen over next 24 hours xD 4 days ago xD guess you guys had some complications
    Yes.

It is being completed right now, release will happen over the next 24 hours, once we triple-check everything.

10. The new point system and shop has its own pros and cons. Hopefully it will benefit us all in the near future. However, it seems as Warmane staff focus on the other servers more, compared to the WotLK servers, as I see the same bugged quests for years (since 2010) now. Please don't ignore this thread and tell us an exact date of release of the new points shop.

11. The new point system and shop has its own pros and cons. Hopefully it will benefit us all in the near future. However, it seems as Warmane staff focus on the other servers more, compared to the WotLK servers, as I see the same bugged quests for years (since 2010) now. Please don't ignore this thread and tell us an exact date of release of the new points shop.
    Telling an exact date is bad cause if they can't meet it there will be a **** storm.

12. well, this is molten, NOT meeting timelines since dec 3 2009, the only times they respect theyr own time taqbles is when they have to cut something, not at we have to give somthingin a related story, we are nearing the 5 year mark of waiting for cluster load balancing

13. Are you guys triple checked alreadyy?

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last