1. Please warmane, can you leave heirlooms at a reduced cost and lower lvl gear for like 1point or 0.5 points as lots of people use them to help level.
    Thanks

2. "Northrend release 2 months after launch" - by this time people will get enough to buy ur 271 gear

3. "Northrend release 2 months after launch" - by this time people will get enough to buy ur 271 gear
    There will be no Points Shop on Lordaeron at all.

4. The Good in the Terrible/Bizarre [Just to be fair]

Ok. I pointed out what I consider really, but really, bad changes in a previous post. Usually, I like to receive constructive criticism as I consider anything else brainless/condescending [mostly when is done top-down]/unproductive, so I decided to append this post to my previous one noting what I think is good or at the least not Terrible/Bizarre.

Removals
    - Profession related items such as materials and patterns
    - Bags
    I think this is a good change as long as they are obtainable in-game (e.g., Ulduar recipes in particular). Bags (e.g., http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=21841) can still be asked for on Global as a free boost [just be nice to other players]; I have received 4x http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=21841 more than once during my time in Molten/Warmane and I have crafted and donated them to help unknown players just as often [or more - I like knowing I helped someone in-game].

Changes
    - Lower end northrend items will cost the same or slightly more
    - All bind on equip items removed from the point shops
    - All heroic weapons and armor will be unavailable
    Using vote/daily points to get BoE items was indeed good to make extra gold in-game, I have spent my last points before the reset in BoE epics (e.g., http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45450) because of this strategy, but I must recognize that it is better for the game-play quality in general not to have this option at all. Increasing the price on Northrend items is fair to discourage lower WotLK raids skippers. In the same line of reasoning, removing heroics would provide an incentive for people to do these raids, so I think it is a good idea as well, but only as long as these raids are well scripted.

/--------------- /

Now, that being said, I feel compelled to go back to my previous post and ask again, please, reconsider removing Classic/TBC non-heroic BoP epic weapons/armor to support 60-69 and 70-79 twink brackets and heirlooms to encourage alt character creations. A compromise solution could be to add up-to Tier 2 for Classic [and remove Tier 3] and up-to Tier 5 for TBC [and remove Tier 6]. Best wishes!

5. - Weapons and Armor below item level 200 will no longer be available
    Does that mean leveling, 60&70 raidgear will be removed aswell?
    It was always nice to vote for unobtainable gear like old naxx40 gear for twinks.

6. Edifice, will the proffesional usables return also ? For ex. Drums of ... for LW.

7. Gearing up on the server is already easy enough, 239 max ilvl items (IMO 226 should be max without HC items) helped you START raiding// gear up for pvp.
    This IS helpful because most of the server is oblivious to terms such as itemization and perfomance and will -most likely- just ask for X GS.
    But making ALL end game normal content obtainable via VP? It'll have a huge impact on the playerbase (IE: overall GS 'requirements' going up because ****, free gear) and new players will have and even bigger gearing gap to go through.

Maybe I'm biased because I've always played vanilla and TBC pservers and I find WOTLK (specially here) REALLY easy. This is just letting the dumb kids who always drop their ice creams have an ice cream pool to swim in.

8. Could i ask are there going to be items of the sort of transmog gear (Cool looking gear a lot of ppl in cata ect. use to transmog) or no ?
    why would their be cosmetic gear/xmog on WotLK when xmog didn't get implemented til Cata?

9. Thank god they removed that >200 ilvl stuff. It was so ****ing unbalanced

Better make 271 trinkets, weapons and gear viable! This will help to maintain the actual game experience by alot.

Thanks warmane stuff! Great decision

10. If you remove profession related stuffs, at least make them available in game pls... like some receipts.

11. So twinks will now have to actually work for there gear......

12. "Northrend release 2 months after launch" - by this time people will get enough to buy ur 271 gear
    Read before you reply something.

13. well i keep following the rules then :D

14. yes so finally.....i can stop playing lk and go to cata....all i have to do is keep my account active on cata and get my 271 lvl+ lk character ready in a year may be or sooner (already 6.1k gs-need few gears which were for giving effort in guild raids for rs hc) :D
    thanks for ruining the guild progression and earning gear with effort (and luck too)!!!!!

First ... 891011122060 ... Last